+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 79 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm lost with what is going on with my body at the moment! I had egg pick up last Saturday (freeze all cycle) and today my period arrived - cycle day 21! I've had bloods this afternoon to double check I'm back to baseline. As long as everything is back to normal then my FS will let me go ahea with the FET this month. I should have the blood results back tomorrow arvo but I'm keeping everything crossed.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MAQ247 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (03-07-2016),lotsathoughts  (02-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @MAQ247 hoping you can get started this cycle. Less waiting would be great. These hormones do strange things to our bodies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @katham - Your definitely right the waiting worrying and stressing is the hardest that's when our brains go into overdrive and the crazies set in. We have do what ever is essential to get through this stage. During the rest of it we can work methodology through each stage with injections and EPU etc. Hopefully you get confirmation that you can get started again next weekend x

MAQ247 - Its so hard when our bodies don't behave as we expect them to it can be so frustrating. Can I ask you if you used a different kind of trigger such as Lupron? Hopefully you can started with your FET quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girl s!

@Heyside I had a Lucrin trigger. They were worried about me over stimming so changed me from Ovidrel to Lucrin at the last minute. I wondered if the trigger may have had something to do with it as well.

The clinic called me yesterday afternoon and confirmed that my hormones are all back to baseline so we are starting an fet this month. First blood test next Saturday x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MAQ247 For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (03-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    A lucrin trigger is known to bring on an early af hun just like lupron. I used lupron as a trigger last October and I had some spotting just before transfer so my progesterone and estrogen tablets had to be heavily upped to prevent af from arriving. It wouldn't have been an issue in your case as you were doing a freeze all cycle so an early af would have been an advantage to get started again earlier. Great that you can get started again asap x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls!
    @lileitak Must be almost time to break out the pee sticks?
    @lotsathoughts Not much longer for the pill! Bet you can’t wait to start cycling again! What’s your protocol this month?
    @julianicholson GL with all your tests. As hard as it is, it sounds like a wise move taking time out for further investigations. Fx they shed some light on what’s being going on & things can be quickly resolved. Look forward to catching up on the Jul/ Aug thread.
    @kmvw Sending you lots of hugs. Hoping nature has saved you from tomorrow’s D&C xx
    @katham GL with your next cycle. Hope ICSI & the LH injections make all the difference
    @cag14 Fx your last embryo brings you your BFP!!
    @hopefull29 How are you going with the opk’s? That surge must be close?
    @Heyside I suppose this is kinda like your week off before your straight back into it? How are you going? Are you able to enjoy the down time?
    @GM9 Waiting sucks!! Will this be the heartbeat scan? I can only imagine how nervous/ excited you must be! I hope everything is exactly as it should be. All the best xx
    @MAQ247 Great to hear your hormones are baseline & you can get straight back into it. All the best xx

AFM- BT tomorrow!!!!!!! SO NERVOUS!!!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

GM9  (04-07-2016),ilex  (04-07-2016),julianicholson  (03-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness @Muchulu1 I hope tomorrow is a positive result for you. How are you feeling?

I'm thinking I might stop the pill a couple days early for two reasons... a) I started a few days late in my period and b) because then I may get this cycle done in the school holidays. But knowing my body I'm sure my period won't run to "plan" and I'll have to go to pick up on the first day of school 😂
    Murphy's law
    Will use menopur, orgalutran and ovidrel this cycle. I've not used menopur before so we'll see how my body reacts.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (03-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchulu1 good luck tomorrow!! I hope it's good news! My opk's are not going great. So far the line hasn't even changed slightly so still super pale. Hoping tomorrow it's slightly darker otherwise I think I'll call my nurse and ask for a BT. I'm cycle day 13 today so could very well change in a few days. I'm due for a BT Thursday of I haven't had a surge by then. I don't have any cm or anything and I usually have tons in the lead up to ovulation so maybe my body is still sorting it's sh!t out after all the hormones still.
    @lotsathoughts I hope your body behaves and you can time it nicely for school holidays!

I hope all the other ladies are travelling along ok and have had a great weekend!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (04-07-2016),Muchulu1  (03-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MAQ247 I tend to get my period around day 21 in a stim cycle, this is bizarre for me because usually my cyle is around 35 day!! fingers crossed you are back to baseline so you can do FET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts Lets hope things go to plan & you can get to EPU before the holidays are up. It would be nice not to have the added stress of work. Hope the Menopur brings you a quality haul

I'm feeling very nervous/ anxious/ excited for tomorrow's result. My POAS looks good 🙊. 6 cycles in its hard to believe this might actually be the one 🙏🙏🙏

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (04-07-2016)