+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 79 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @lileitak hooray for being PUPO! Your embie sounds wonderful, let's hope it sticks xx
    @cag14 good luck with your blood test
    @hopefull29 can't say I have any experience sorry. Can imagine feeling fearful about missing it tho. I'm sure you'll be fine X
    @Heyside hope you enjoyed your time with your friend. Nice little outings are good for your soul.

AFM one week left on the pill 😁

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (30-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @hopefull29 I have done a natural cycle but never used OPK. I have blood tests from day 10 to pinpoint the surge and then transfer 5 days later. I am sure you won't read it wrong but I understand being anxious I would be the same.

When I was doing my stim cycle I was always worried I would do too much or too little or do it 'wrong' and it wouldn't work hehe. Good luck

4. The Following User Says Thank You to julianicholson For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (01-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak YAY for being PUPO!!
    @cag14 Good luck tomorrow!! Have you POAS? I was hoping to have an early BT tomorrow (I'm scheduled for mon) but the nurse said no. Hope you get good news!!
    @hopefull29 I've only ever done medicated FET's. I did use opk's when we were ttc naturally. We used the clear blue digital opk & it was very easy to use. Just had to look for the smiley face! Have you been given a particular opk or did u just buy an everyday one at the chemist?
    Wow, you're going to be PUPO again in no time!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (01-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies. I used them when we were naturally TTC but that seems like a lifetime ago.
    I used the clear blue smily face ones at one stage but they didn't seem to work to good for me. The clinic recommend the ones where you compare the lines. I'm day 11 at today, I was expecting the blood tests to start much earlier but I guess I'll just do what they tell me. I guess it saves a lot of appointments.
    Will let you all know how i go. Hoping I get a surge in the next few days xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @hopefull29 - Positive is the best way to be, only way to tackle this. Hopefully your journey will be nice and short though. Can understand you being nervous as you wait to surge but hopefully you detect a surge soon x
    @lotsathoughts - Hurrah for only one more week left on the pill its nice to come to end of that wait x

Thanks ladies I enjoyed my treat yesterday cake and a good old chat putting the world to rights haha!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (01-07-2016),lotsathoughts  (01-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET May-June 2016 #2

@kmvw, sorry to hear about your troubles. Who would have thought you could be allergic to your baby! Any updates on your progress at all?
    @Liletak, are you officially PUPO?
    @MAQ247, hope you're feeling better after EPU. Great news on the number of eggs!
    @Muchulu1 & @cag14, I hope the 2WW isn't too painful for you! And @cag14, can't believe the insensitivity of your "friend". As hard as it is, it sounds like you're better off without her.
    @Heyside, sorry to hear about your BFN.

AFM, sorry I haven't had a chance to go through all the posts. Just about to finish my lunch break!! I'm rather impatiently waiting for my first USS which is still another 13 days away. Still don't feel a whole lot, except my boobs now feel like oranges!! Indulged in a massage last night, and needed an extra pillow to help with the discomfort!! I will also get the results of my Holter monitor next week to see if there is anything sinister going on with my heart. Other than that, I'm trying to get a bit of exercise in and just pass the time!!! How is everyone else going?
    Last edited by GM9; 01-07-2016 at 15:18.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GM9 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (01-07-2016),hopefull29  (01-07-2016),julianicholson  (01-07-2016),lotsathoughts  (01-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ITS A NEGATIVE IM OUT- July with my last egg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @cag14 I am so sorry to read this look after yourself hun spend some time on yourself today. Hoping your last embie brings you a result this month x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GM9 - Not long to wait until scan now but its always hard when you cant do much apart from wait x

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

GM9  (01-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    ITS A NEGATIVE IM OUT- July with my last egg
    Sorry to hear this. Fingers crossed for July. x

Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @GM9 - Not long to wait until scan now but its always hard when you cant do much apart from wait x
    13 days feels like a lifetime away!