+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 87 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF/FET May-June 2016 #2

@hopefull29 sorry about the call, it's never nice to get it even if you know the result. It's a bugger they're not letting you go again. Could you speak to another nurse?

I ask about whether they want to try new drugs (for stim)
    Why they think my eggs aren't good quality. (No idea)
    If there's anything I can do to improve outcome.
    Maybe ask how your levels were throughout the cycle if you don't already know. I found out at my last appointment that my estrogen was a little low at the beginning so they're putting me on menopur next time.

Generally they'll give you the info and you'll come up with relevant questions on the spot for your next cycle.

I hate the waiting tooooooo
    @skeeter I can relate to the eggs being the blame. Still shouldn't stop them from trying to find a good solution.
    For me the idea of having "bad eggs" cuts deep. It's like it affects my womanhood... I know I can't link my opinion of myself to that, but I'm ashamed to say I do. Just another thing wrong with my reproductive system. Being pregnant makes you feel like your body is on your side, not against you.
    I hope we all can have that feeling soon. Xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (25-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @MAQ247 - Good luck for tomorrows EPU hun hope the trigger went well. Great news you can go straight into an FET next month x
    @cag14 - The cramps could definitely be implantation hun hoping its a positive sign.
    @hopefull29 - Sorry for the official bfn hun evening being prepared its hard. Very frustrating that your nurse has changed her mind on your FET can you speak to your fs directly for his/her opinion? Definitely a good idea to go in prepared with questions but as has been said first cycle is always a test to see how things go so it should lead the way for future cycles.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (25-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got my results back from the pgd testing also, out of the three we tested only one has come back normal. Which I am taking back as a positive as at least we will not be wasting our time transfering two abnormal embryos that have no way of making a baby, trying to find small positives in anything I can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My world has turned upside down in the last few days. My hcg stopped doubling but was rising so I had a scan today and they think I'm miscarrying as the sac was small. I'm now also allergic to the baby. Wtf allergic?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    My world has turned upside down in the last few days. My hcg stopped doubling but was rising so I had a scan today and they think I'm miscarrying as the sac was small. I'm now also allergic to the baby. Wtf allergic?
    Oh my gosh hun I am so so sorry to read this update I am devastated for you. How many weeks are you now? And what do they mean by you are allergic to the baby how is that possible?? Thinking of you at such a hard time, I went through a blighted ovum at the end of last year its so hard xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kmvw oh no!! So sorry to read this. How heartbreaking for you!
    Are they saying allergic because you are different blood types? I don't get that part...? Allergic how? Really sorry.
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 6+1 weeks @Heyside. I'm having an allergic reaction, rash hives etc all over my body. My FS said she has only seen it once before, but she thinks it's the case because I've weaned off all medications and it gets worse each day. Apparently there is such a thing. I've been put on strong prednisolone and I already feel slightly better. I don't think it can effect the baby, but it's effected me badly so any thing is possible. They wouldn't call it a miscarriage today because it's so early but they said to prepare for the worst.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have never heard of that before @kmvw I hope the prednisone works to counter act it. I am thinking of you hun and hoping by a miracle all turns out well and hcg rectifies itself xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 can you see this? Will try find the link.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Just got my results back from the pgd testing also, out of the three we tested only one has come back normal. Which I am taking back as a positive as at least we will not be wasting our time transfering two abnormal embryos that have no way of making a baby, trying to find small positives in anything I can.
    Sorry to hear this Heyside. We had the same thing happen only the one that was normal was inconclusive on the first test so when we went for transfer they told us there would be no transfer as they had to retest.. It hit us hard especially after all of the time and money spent. But as they say, you only need one!