+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default changing my BH signature

hey everyone.

i have not been on BH in years and have finally come back but a lot has changed. i cant find out how to update my signature??
    a lot has changed
    any help would be amazing
    thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Are you using a browser or app? In a browser, look for the "User Panel" button on the top left. There should be a similar button on the mobile version/app but I'm not sure where

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am pretty sure its not doable in the app (it does not show in the app anyway). So you so it in the browser version.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    PrincessMJ, If you go to the main site you can edit your signature there. I'll post the 'how to' below. Alternatively a Mod can remove your signature and/or ticker as well, just pm myself or another Mod. Lastly, welcome back!

The specifications for signatures are as follows. Signatures may not:
    • take up more than FOUR lines (excluding ticker space)
    • be in a font size larger than 2
    • include advertising
    • tickers from sites other than Bubhub. All other tickers will be removed
    • images other than the Bubhub smilies and tickers. All other images will be removed
    • exceed the character limit set. This character maximum includes any coding that you might use (bolding, colour use, etc.). You may get a message saying you have exceeded the character maximum even though you have fewer letters in your signature, in which case you will need to remove some of the coding from your signature.
    • contain your business name or links to your business. You may include your occupation, but no specific details. Members can place a link to their personal blog in their profile, however it cannot be placed in a signature, or promoted in a forum post.
    So how do you edit them?
    • Go to your user control panel
    • Click on “edit signature” in the “my settings” box on the left-hand-side of the page
    • Enter the signature you would like to have with all the text, smilies, and tickers you want – here’s how to add a ticker.
    • When you are happy with your signature, click “save signature”. This will now appear at the bottom of all of your posts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks so much ladies. I have fixed it
    Glad to be back