+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Breasts ( . )( . )

😂 so I'm really having a mental need for a convo about this...
    When I first became pregnant I was a 10 D
    I have since put on a total of 8kgs and am 22weeks.. I'm now pushing a 14 E 😳😳 which is what I was once my milk came in with my last pregnancy my question is I've still got forever to go and curious to other experiences I'm so concerned that I'm going to be a F or G before I even get to milk this time which means they might go up another size after 😖😖 someone tell me they might stop growing lol I just have no idea what to expect last time I was pregnant I was a 12 DD before hand they never grew only my band size went up HELP lol 😂😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't give any insight sorry but I'm in the same boat as you! Last time mine stayed the same size until my milk came in.
    22 weeks along with #2 and I swear they are as big as when my milk came in with DD. I really hope they don't get any bigger when the baby comes I'm normally a 12D but already 14DD, really hoping I can avoid buying new maternity bras, but my current ones are getting a bit tight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My boobs grew heaps in the 1st and 2nd trimesters and then stopped growing. They didn't get any bigger when my milk came in either. There's hope!! I started at 10E and went up to 14E and went back to my original size when Bub was ~9 months old.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to babyno1onboard For This Useful Post:

rosey82  (23-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This!

Not worried about size (have gone from 12E to 16DD but suffering a little devastation watching my once small delightful pink nipples change to a big, dark browny/pink condition

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby's sure all do things differently to our body's that's for sure. Hope that's a sign of things.... Maybe quicker labour since its different this time that way wishful thinking 😂😂haha