+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Christmas toy sales

What is everyone eyeing off?

I am getting kids trampoline and that's about it.

Dd asked for a tablet but out of budget.

Maybe a train & something paw patrol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh gosh, I have not really thought about it yet. Still feels like christmas wasn't that long ago. But my 2 are obsessed with Paw patrol and they have not got scooters yet so perhaps something along those lines.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I got DD's toy presents the other day - Little Mermaid Ariel doll and a Finding Dory memory game.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm thinking of a decent, sturdy cubby house. If DH doesn't go for that, probably a trampoline if I can get the yard done in time. No more small, plastic toys that get used for a day. I go overboard every year and it's such a waste so trying to reign it in this year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have done mine - girls got a tablet each - this is there first one so cheap one to start off with
    They live monster high so they got the big doll house to share they got 2 x dolls each a really big one and normal one
    A board game each.

Now just have to get stocking stuff for them (which is always hair ties/ sock and undies/ may be a cheap pj set and some art stuff) , plus new togs and beach towel each (they get this every year)

My boy will be one so got him a very little cheap blow up ball. That's probably all he will get cause he is so young and will get a lot from family members.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I put some stuff on layby the other day albeit not for xmas but it was at Big W from their toy sale, Im not big on lots and lots of toys and our girls (2 & 5) just recently got a trampoline so i put a mermaid barbie for our 5 year old and a regular princess type barbie for our 2 yr old as they are both barbie mad and only have 2 between them atm, a lego friends supermarket set for miss 5, a shopkins trouble game to share and a tin tea set to share. I also want to get miss 2 a dolls pram and a cot (from the toys r us sales) as she loves playing with her baby. Thats probably all the toys (other than art stuff) that they will get for the rest of the year

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DS is getting a large box of Lego, a new suitcase for respite care, playdoh, a hide and seek Scooby Doo and a custom Adelaide Strikers top with his name on it, and a few goodies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Kiddo just got the simpsons kwik e mart lego for his birthday so will most likely get him their house for christmas. It's all about lego in this house. Kiddo isn't really interested in toys any more

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have no freaking idea. Wasn't Christmas like yesterday? 😂. I seriously can't keep up atm!

The trampoline has to wait until we get the front yard fenced so that will be another year off yet. Maybe a surfboard for DS1 and some sort of ride on or cosy coupe for DS2. Santa is going to get less generous with 2 kids now that's for sure!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm feeling a bit meh about it this year to be honest! I looked through the Big W catalogue but nothing really stood out for DS2 (he'll be 4 by then). DS3 will only be 3 months old so doesn't need anything. Hopefully I'll get in to the spirit when it gets closer!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to binnielici For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (22-06-2016)