+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My DP pretty much eats everything I put in front of him and I am much the same. He can't complain about dinner as I'm a pretty good cook and I make a variety of meals. Before we met he ate a rotation of the three meals he knows how to make- salmon and steamed veg/ chicken breast and steamed veg/ spaghetti.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm married to a Chef.... we established very early on in the relationship that she won't cook at home - combination of shift hours and just exhausted from cooking for people - and that when i cook she will not complain, because if she does i won't cook again lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazzy36 For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (22-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very! Better since we met, but I still hide veggies in our meals!! Yep, he's a fully grown man, and yep, he still has tantrums when I make him try something he claims he hates.

Foods he hates:
    All fruit (!!!!!). All of it. He thinks as one food group he can just rule them all out. Like they all taste the same/ same texture.
    Most veggies, and the ones he likes only in small amounts
    Anything he doesn't recognise
    Anything without a meat component
    Soup. Any. All. Every.

Big wins:
    Tried quinoa in place of rice & thinks it acceptable as long as there is lots of meat in the dish
    Stir fry, lots of meat, recognisable veggies
    Choc-chip cinnamon muffins (he just doesn't know there's banana in there!!)

We're currently TTC#1 and now he's trying things if I say it is
    A) good for his swimmers
    B) something our kids will HAVE to eat & he'll have to role-model

Tonight's win:
    Pumpkin!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My DH is very easy to please. He eats almost everything. Only thing he doesn't really enjoy is tomato based pasta dishes, cooked on the stove. But if it's an oven based one, eg lasagne, then it's fine! And he eats the stove top ones anyway, just not his fave and moans a bit.
    TBH he's had some pretty rubbish meals this week due to me not having a good week. He had some store bought samosas he put in the oven one night because the kids polished off all the dinner (which was only baked potatoes with various toppings anyway) and cheese toasties tonight. Luckily he's very understanding of how hard it can be to cook and doesn't complain! And he likes cheese toasties! Win!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    He'll eat anything but doesn't like raw tomato..will eat it if disguised in a burger. Didn't like muhsrooms for a few years . ..now doesn't mind them. Is content with soup as a main. Even entree foods as mains..haven't made toasted sandwiches as dinner before so can't comment on that.