+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default adoption help

hi so i am new on here and just wanted to know if anyone has adopted in vic australia my bestfriends are wanting to give us there baby it will be there 4th child before she took the test she said to herself if she was preg she would ask me and my fiance if we would love to have baby reason being i have pcos and we have been trying for a child 6 years and still nothing its pretty hard but im just going to wait to see if it happens naturally if not then it dosnt but we have had a good talk with them both and we are going to do the adoption legally how would i go about doing this? who do i talk to?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I don't know if directed adoption like this is legal in Australia or not. Might differ between the states too. Maybe directed fostering might be an option though, or something like that? I would recommend either calling adoption services or similar government body in Vic, or consulting a family lawyer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks for your help

Similar Threads

1. How do I put my baby up for adoption in Aus
    By salliek01 in forum Adoption / Surrogacy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-09-2016, 18:38
  2. Second Adoption
    By Macks in forum Adoption / Surrogacy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-07-2016, 16:00