+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Getting nothing done today, anyone else??

We played outside and then more clouds came in for lunch and me to do MORE research on making our outdoor areas more kid-friendly / fun. How many pins and tutorials have I skim read? Exactly what have I done? Zip! Oh the irony of ms2 spending hours watching tv while I'm online researching great outdoor play ideas 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was on the computer a lot of today looking for and downloading work books for my 4yo son with autism, on recommendation from his OT. It's a bit gloomy here today so no outside playing for the 4, 3 and 2 yos.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nope achieved nothing. Seem to have spent a lot of time racing around and trying to do things but haven't actually succeeded.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I did nothing but talk on the phone and watch republic of doyle. I am still in my pj's.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

Theboys&me  (20-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I wish!!! I miss my day off

I'm stupidly working full time at the moment and doing another job after hours. Today I have no voice which made teaching incredibly difficult... Now I've raced home to chuck on some washing while the sun is out and I've jumped on here quickly while my boys are getting dressed for their swimming lesson. Then I'll come home, hangout out washing and reload, cook dinner and get the boys to bed then sit down to mountains of folding before I play netball. I'm absolutely exhausted... 4 days left until holidays and then I'm never doing full time again this year... Not until I stop tutoring .. (Wowsa!!! Talk about a whinger!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    I did nothing but talk on the phone and watch republic of doyle. I am still in my pj's.
    Oh I love pj days... That shall be me next week

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was half productive. A few loads of washing but otherwise dvds with DS. We had a fairly good day. Its super windy though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me! Today was a write off...most awful ear pain since mid last night. Can't hear properly and feel like shiz.

Thanks
    Reviews
    my day has consisted of lots of I'm going to do .... oh look at .......... and in the end nothing being done

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today after school drop off I literally did nothing productive ! I went home...and 1 hour later went to sleep. Only went into light sleep then stayed in bed for another hour then got up. ..went to woolies cause I needed cooking oil. Did school pick up then went home.