+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    On free to air, fox or Netflix?
    I've watched it online. Don't think it's on Foxtel or Netflix but I'll have a look

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It might be on Stan as I know I watched the first episode, would be either there or Netflix.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Standing at the checkout at woollies, one magazine says one of them has cheated on the other, the other says they broke up, the third says they've set a wedding date and she's pregnant. Maybe they'll have one of those chocolate babies Rosie spoke about after their chocolate bath.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

YeahYeahYeah  (19-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm feeling really sorry for them after reading some of the gross comments on their social media pages. Don't get me wrong, I was totally team Nikki too but maaannn, there have been some disgusting personal attacks. Not cool

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjalee View Post
    I'm feeling really sorry for them after reading some of the gross comments on their social media pages. Don't get me wrong, I was totally team Nikki too but maaannn, there have been some disgusting personal attacks. Not cool
    Agree it's pretty poor form.

Hope that, along with their coaching of how to act/speak on the show, they were given some help on how to deal with social media scrutiny.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I also really hope that the producers have learned that it totally backfires (and negatively affects the 'contestants') if they edit it poorly. I think people would've been a lot more accepting of Richie's choice if we had been given more of an insight into what was actually happening. We were clearly not shown a LOT of what happened between him and Alex. I think a lot of viewers felt duped.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollywood For This Useful Post:

almai  (20-09-2016),Phony  (20-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    I also really hope that the producers have learned that it totally backfires (and negatively affects the 'contestants') if they edit it poorly. I think people would've been a lot more accepting of Richie's choice if we had been given more of an insight into what was actually happening. We were clearly not shown a LOT of what happened between him and Alex. I think a lot of viewers felt duped.
    Thing is I think they did show a lot of him and Alex and they seemed to have far more chemistry together and he was more into her than Nikki. I can't ever really remember Nikki and him having a connection (sure they had a lot in common and kissed on that first date and she stole a sneaky kiss at a rose ceremony). I think she's a lovely and 'normal' and sweet person, and he took her in a lot of single dates, but I really think it was viewers who preferred her as a person so they thought they saw more of a connection with them.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (20-09-2016),Mod-Degrassi  (20-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I totally thought it was Alex as equally as Nikki. I honestly don't think they set us up for a fall through editing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Where is the Bachelorette thread???

Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app

13. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

almai  (21-09-2016)