+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 53 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Pfft. Hope Richie picks Alex now because I reckon the relationship would only last like... 3 months.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Best Things For This Useful Post:

J37  (08-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Is it just me, but are the girls way more invested than Richie is? I feel like he's got no connection with any of them?! It's hard to watch... Like a car crash! Actually I think he really likes Olena, but she's like a brick wall so will be lucky to last another week. Nikki and Alex are smitten but he's all like "meh... If only Olena wasn't so hot and boring"!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsDL For This Useful Post:

Phony  (08-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    He likes olena's "quiet confidence" the only reason she is still there is because she's the most attractive girl of the bunch and she isn't gushing over him like the others. I can't actually see her falling in love with him. I think she genuinely came on this show to get some celebrity status. As did probably 99% of the girls there.
    Check out her Instagram:
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1473284819.532368.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I think he was thinking with his wang and not his brain/heart when he sent Faith home and kept Olena.

I actually like Olena, but she's not at all suited to Richie. IRL she'd get pretty bored of him I reckon! That, and they don't seem to share any common ground. Agree with @witherwings, I do suspect she's gone on the Bachelor for the exposure.

Looking forward to seeing the grilling on the home town dates - there's usually at least one relative that's in-yo-face with the hard questions

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

witherwings  (08-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Their family's all look like bogans except Olena's family... Her dad looks like a hit man! Look out Richie! Haha

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

almai  (08-09-2016),witherwings  (08-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Russian mafia!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That conversation with Richie and Faith last night was so painful to watch. All that giggling and "like" and "I dunno....." argh, so awkward.

I like Olena, but I don't think they'd work together. I really hope Nikki wins, she seems the nicest but she's also sooo invested already. Whereas Richie seems to have them all on the same level at this point and doesn't seem overly stoked on anyone in particular? Anytime someone says something lovey or sweet to him he just says "awww" or "you're so beautiful"... awkward.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anjalee For This Useful Post:

Phony  (08-09-2016),witherwings  (08-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by witherwings View Post
    He likes olena's "quiet confidence" the only reason she is still there is because she's the most attractive girl of the bunch and she isn't gushing over him like the others. I can't actually see her falling in love with him. I think she genuinely came on this show to get some celebrity status. As did probably 99% of the girls there.
    Check out her Instagram:
    Attachment 84209
    She is hot.

He's not a bad sort but with her he's batting waaaaay above his average.

Still, reckon she's next to go.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to misho For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjalee View Post
    That conversation with Richie and Faith last night was so painful to watch. All that giggling and "like" and "I dunno....." argh, so awkward.

I like Olena, but I don't think they'd work together. I really hope Nikki wins, she seems the nicest but she's also sooo invested already. Whereas Richie seems to have them all on the same level at this point and doesn't seem overly stoked on anyone in particular? Anytime someone says something lovey or sweet to him he just says "awww" or "you're so beautiful"... awkward.
    I think he seems weird coz the show's probably trained him to speak a certain way and because it's sooooo not used to what he's normally like, he seems disingenuous IYKWIM??

Hope Nikki wins. They look like a match.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to misho For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by misho View Post
    I think he seems weird coz the show's probably trained him to speak a certain way and because it's sooooo not used to what he's normally like, he seems disingenuous IYKWIM??

Hope Nikki wins. They look like a match.
    That's true! I really liked him on Bachelorette because he seemed so down to earth and a lot of fun. Where as yeah you're right, it's almost like they've given him certain phrases and cue cards to work with and he's struggling.