Closed Thread
Page 86 of 90 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF/FET July-August 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Understand your frustration in all this @nattie84 very confused with that first cycle of yours why did your fs think the pregnancy was non viable?

Good luck to bith @nattie84 and @mish239 for your embryo results xxx
    Her attitude was that the numbers were low and the progesterone was reducing. Even though all of the literature and my new doctors have agreed that some people need additional progesterone supplements to carry a baby to full term.

My faith in the medical system is very low.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh hun thats devistating maybe you should have been allowed to see what happened for a little longer with added progesterone support as it was doubling. Are you still with the same fs? Its so hard because its all so new when we first start this and all we can do is trust the professionals x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    It's all just so hard I hate this whole thing..

I keep thinking that my first cycle where I had a chemical with HCG of 126 at 17dpo and progesterone of 11 and then hcg 500 at 20dpo and prog 9.3 meant my hcg was doubling but since my FS had me stop progesterone at 13dpo I lost the pregnancy. My FS says that it wasn't a viable pregnancy and it wouldn't have kept growing but I honestly believe she had it wrong.

Fast forward to my second cycle where we had 6 good embryos that were biopsied and tested at day 3 with all abnormal except for 1.. Now the studies show that testing at day 3 is inconclusive. Yeah no worries thanks for taking my money.,
    I can't believe she made you stop taking the progesterone... My FS at IVFA makes us take it right up until our period comes and for my friend who fell pregnant after 14 cycles with a DE (we have the same FS) he made her use pessaries until her 7 week scan after a positive beta
    Last edited by jeb8303; 13-08-2016 at 10:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eeek nerves have kicked in now. My egg donors period has arrived a day early so it's now really all happening....

So nervous....

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeb8303 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (13-08-2016),julianicholson  (14-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET July-August 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Oh hun thats devistating maybe you should have been allowed to see what happened for a little longer with added progesterone support as it was doubling. Are you still with the same fs? Its so hard because its all so new when we first start this and all we can do is trust the professionals x
    They gave me additional progesterone a few days later after I begged for it from reading others on here having the extra support to 13 weeks but I was already starting to bleed so it was too late. I changed FS shortly after..
    @JeB3803 this was a FS from IVFA... Good luck for your cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    They gave me additional progesterone a few days later after I begged for it from reading others on here having the extra support to 13 weeks but I was already starting to bleed so it was too late. I changed FS shortly after..
    @JeB3803 this was a FS from IVFA... Good luck for your cycle!
    I figured so lovely it's interesting that each of the FS don't do the same thing at the same clinic as I know my FS he makes us take them until the results of our beta and then with my friend she (I just asked her) her made her take the until she was 13 weeks (I thought it was only 7 weeks)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Omg!!!! So exciting and nerve wracking at the same time!!! You'll be in the 2ww before you know it!!!!!
    My 2ww won't be until November as we aren't transferring until then so it's going to be a very nervous 2-3 weeks. First so see how many eggs she gets at EPU and then how they go at fertilising and if they're are any to freeze..

Thanks
    Reviews
    M
    Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post
    I figured so lovely it's interesting that each of the FS don't do the same thing at the same clinic as I know my FS he makes us take them until the results of our beta and then with my friend she (I just asked her) her made her take the until she was 13 weeks (I thought it was only 7 weeks)
    Maybe they have changed, that was 4 years ago..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (13-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think with the progesterone support it all depends on your levels. I was on daily crinone and then when I got the call with my beta numbers I asked what the progesterone should be and they said between 30 and 40. I asked what mine was and they said 796 lol. So they said take the crinone once every few days as my levels are obviously fine so I guess if your levels weren't high then they should definitely get you to continue with it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling heartbroken at the moment and I know I shouldn't. Got the call and they were only able to freeze 1 embryo. So sad and confused. I had 11 eggs at retrevial, 9 mature eggs and 2 duds. From that they said only 2 fertilised but on day 3 they said the 2 original ones that fertilised were good and 4 that they didn't think had fertilised had also started to split but not to get my hopes up on that. Today they say only one has made it and they have frozen that one but it's one of the 4 that didn't show initial fertilization. Has anyone ever heard of that?