Closed Thread
Page 84 of 90 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    So sorry to hear this I thought all was looking great..
    Yer I knew before egg retrevial on Monday they were having to do a freeze all due to my estrogen levels being so high and OHSS. I have to say it might be a good thing because I've been quite sore since retrevial but as its my first cycle not sure if it's normal or not. I also had an allergic reaction when under having my egg retrevial so that might be why I feel so crap

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @Finchee. How exciting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mish239 View Post
    Yer I knew before egg retrevial on Monday they were having to do a freeze all due to my estrogen levels being so high and OHSS. I have to say it might be a good thing because I've been quite sore since retrevial but as its my first cycle not sure if it's normal or not. I also had an allergic reaction when under having my egg retrevial so that might be why I feel so crap
    The same happened to me with my EPU went straight to all freeze as they felt too much risk of OHSS. I was very sore for about a week and felt terrible but i didnt get OHSS and felt ok a week later. I'm glad to have done this and let my body recover and then do FET. Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Can I ask those who have suffered OHSS, what are your symptoms and how high are your e2 levels? Mine were 10,000 on day of trigger.. Are you telling me yours were in the range of 20,000+?
    My levels were 19000 on trigger day so they had to swap the trigger I was having with a different one (sorry don't know the names). I was really tender and bloated. Couldn't even do my jeans up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations finchee!! @pingc383 I think my levels were just under 10,000. My ongoing symptoms are severe bloating (I put on 5kgs in 5 days), extreme pain to the point I can't even think straight at times and wake up every night in agony despite taking more than the recommended limit of panadeine extra. The pain is just insane. Almost as bad as labour. And ive been feeling sick and not eating from all the bloating

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET July-August 2016

Wow @bubbles21 that sounds awful! I'm not in pain at all just bloated. I will email my clinic to request my levels.
    Last edited by nattie84; 12-08-2016 at 20:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No i didn't have any bleeding. Even though I only had 15 eggs retrieved I think I had a lot more follicles so that made me at higher risk of ohss

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET July-August 2016

Looks like mine was almost 14,000 last cycle and I was all good so maybe it doesn't necessarily depend on levels?

I have been bleeding a little since collection...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah we definitely will try that way!! Only 1 will mature apparently if it isnt over cooked lol my e2 was onlu 1300 and i thought that was big lol