Closed Thread
Page 83 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    I'm so very sorry to hear this.. Do you know what your e2 level was? Will they freeze that embryo for you so you can do a transfer after your next period?
    This whole IVF business sucks, honestly.. I want more BFPs here!! We should be celebrating.. I'm sorry you got this news on a Friday of all days...

I know I don't know as much as the others, but from all the reading I've done, I wonder if the LH levels are causing problems.. I'm seriously of the view that the stims with the added LH support are problematic.. But then, I don't know squat. I just think elevated levels of LH have a negative impact on quality... I honestly think the delayed start protocol or the estrogen priming protocol is the best one.. I'll let you know if it works after I've gotten the new FS on board..

I'm so sorry again.. I wish you could have at least had the transfer.. You seemed so fine, but then I don't if OHSS sets in in a few days if u went ahead with the transfer.. I wish I knew..
    They didn't tell me my levels and I was surprised she said it today cause as I said I feel fine. Yea they will freeze and transfer in the next cycle if they deem my levels to be too high.

We did the long protocol and got the same results % wise as our shorter protocol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Xxsmileyxx93 I wouldn't worry too much about them not seeing where it went, my first cycle that sadly ended in a chemical they didn't use the ultrasound machine for transfer and they had no idea where they put it,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    The protocols I mentioned start at a dose and then reduce after 7 days (so apparently as of 2014 this is the preferred one) and the other one they put you on the pill for some weeks and then off and then do high dose stims..

I'm not sure these are good for you because you are a good responder.. I dunno hun.. I wish I was across all the protocols and knew what to suggest..

Let's hope that the one they're freezing is your golden egg.. Will you let it grow to day 5 and have PGD?
    Since there is only 1 we won't bother with PGD and just put it in. PGD is only good if u have a few so to prevent doing multiple frozen cycles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @nattie84 - Its so unfair that clinics cover their backs and do not go on individual history and cases. My last clinic cancelled transfer due to 17 eggs even though I felt fine and had no history of ohss. Warren did a transfer last cycle after 29 eggs as he looked at my individual case and I was fine and had no ohss. Although anyone like @bubbles21 has suffered the ohss can probably tell you its not a pleasant experience I haven't been there. Yes we didn't do the pgd this time with just the one embryo from this cycle for the same reason but happy we could put.it back with the frostie, saved a bit of money at least haha!
    @brib - So sorry hun that it has been canceled I agree with the other ladies though hun and woukd be trying naturally x
    @pingc383 - My last pregnyl booster is Sunday which will be 6 days post transfer and then bt is 7 days later.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET July-August 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @nattie84 - Its so unfair that clinics cover their backs and do not go on individual history and cases. My last clinic cancelled transfer due to 17 eggs even though I felt fine and had no history of ohss. Warren did a transfer last cycle after 29 eggs as he looked at my individual case and I was fine and had no ohss. Although anyone like @bubbles21 has suffered the ohss can probably tell you its not a pleasant experience I haven't been there. Yes we didn't do the pgd this time with just the one embryo from this cycle for the same reason but happy we could put.it back with the frostie, saved a bit of money at least haha!
    @brib - So sorry hun that it has been canceled I agree with the other ladies though hun and woukd be trying naturally x
    @pingc383 - My last pregnyl booster is Sunday which will be 6 days post transfer and then bt is 7 days later.
    My clinic have been pretty good, they just want to be cautious. Yeah we have saved an estimated $3500 for PGD and another $3,000 for a frozen cycle with meds plus freezing costs so pretty happy with that. Just hope we can transfer and don't have to freeze.
    Last edited by nattie84; 12-08-2016 at 18:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbles21 View Post
    It's officially a bfp!!!
    Woo hoo!! Fantastic news!!! 😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    How many follicles and eggs did u get? I don't understand cause I feel totally fine last cycle I could have sworn I had mild OHSS and the clinic said nothing, typical,

My last cycle I had over 20 follicles and my estrogen was through the roof so they thought I would get OHSS so they did a freeze all. Lucky because I was in pain for longer than previous cycles but only for 8 eggs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just an update I got my BFP confirmed with blood test Monday! Got another few weeks now to find out how it's going on

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Finchee For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (13-08-2016),julianicholson  (14-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How many follicles and eggs did u get? I don't understand cause I feel totally fine last cycle I could have sworn I had mild OHSS and the clinic said nothing, typical,
    I got 16 follicles and 11 eggs. Only 2 fertilised but it was my estrogen level that made them cancel my transfer. They said I was getting OHSS

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My clinic have been pretty good, they just want to be cautious. Yeah we have saved an estimated $3500 for PGD and another $3,000 for a frozen cycle with meds plus freezing costs so pretty happy with that. Just hope we can transfer and don't have to freeze.
    Thats good you feel your clinic are being cautious in the right way hun. Yes good to have saved cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Finchee View Post
    Just an update I got my BFP confirmed with blood test Monday! Got another few weeks now to find out how it's going on
    Huge congratulations hun so exciting for you xxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Finchee  (12-08-2016)