Closed Thread
Page 81 of 90 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Nattie I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope the one that fertilised will be a good strong one xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

nattie84  (12-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nattie84 sorry to hear that! I hope the other one is nice and strong for ya!

Thank you girls for the nice words ive just drove back to the mt so good to be home! But very down on whats happened it definitely wears you out but ill be starting my next round very soon i hope

4. The Following User Says Thank You to brib For This Useful Post:

nattie84  (12-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone , I had my FET on Monday and I'm not feeling good about it , it kind it seems like nothing went right that day. I am so stressed because when they were transferring they couldn't see where they were putting it and at the end she just said to me well at least it's in there somewhere .... This was my last little frostie and I'm not really looking forward to another stim cycle if I need to 😓

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about your cycle @brib
    @nattie84 I can understand your disappointment. Hope your little one is THE one!
    @Xxsmileyxx93 that seems like a really inconsiderate thing to say at your ET. I hope it's snuggling in beautifully.
    @bubbles21 good luuuuuuck! Let us know how your BT goes!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's officially a bfp!!!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bubbles21 For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (12-08-2016),julianicholson  (14-08-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (12-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbles21 View Post
    It's officially a bfp!!!
    Yayay we need some positive news! So happy for you congrats!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Level was 86. I'll do another blood test next week to make sure numbers are going up then a scan on the 30th

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bubbles21 For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (12-08-2016),julianicholson  (14-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @nattie84 - Sorry to hear you had less mature than furst anticipated hoping you have a really strong one hanging on in there, thats all it takes. As for the high estrogen what effect does that have its a new one on me, have heard about the issue with high progesterone. I always have high estrogen due to no. of follies but maybe its in comparison to follicle numbers???? Or is it because of the concern of ohss? Hoping you still get transfer x
    @brib - Glad to hear you are home hun it must be a relief look after yourself and stay positive x
    @Xxsmileyxx93 - Congratulations on being PUPO hun so sirry things weren't as straight forward as intended. Dont stress too much though the uterus has its own effective way of contracting putting the embie into a good position. My fs doesn't use ultra sound for transfer. Good luck hun we transferred same day so can go through this together x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @nattie84 - Sorry to hear you had less mature than furst anticipated hoping you have a really strong one hanging on in there, thats all it takes. As for the high estrogen what effect does that have its a new one on me, have heard about the issue with high progesterone. I always have high estrogen due to no. of follies but maybe its in comparison to follicle numbers???? Or is it because of the concern of ohss? Hoping you still get transfer x
    @brib - Glad to hear you are home hun it must be a relief look after yourself and stay positive x
    @Xxsmileyxx93 - Congratulations on being PUPO hun so sirry things weren't as straight forward as intended. Dont stress too much though the uterus has its own effective way of contracting putting the embie into a good position. My fs doesn't use ultra sound for transfer. Good luck hun we transferred same day so can go through this together x
    Thanks I think it's cause of the risk of OHSS but I am pretty sure I always have high levels and they go down after retrieval.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (12-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 yes I'm very shocked. Doesn't feel real! I feel like I can't get excited until I see a heartbeat because I know miscarriages can often happen early on so I'm still quite anxious

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bubbles21 For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (12-08-2016),pingc383  (12-08-2016)