Closed Thread
Page 80 of 90 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brib View Post
    Not good news here only 1 follie grew and is 26mm the other 2 are still 12 and 14mm so waiting to hear from doc but nurse is certain its cancelled
    that sucks thinking of u!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @brib - Good luck with your scan hun hoping for good news. Yes it can imagine its all been very stressful for you with being away and also trying to run your business x
    @nattie84 - Good luck with your results hun yes this is definitely the nail biting bit hoping for good news. Great that you have recoverd so well x
    @Evelynmoo - Welcome hun, sorry to hear of your loss hope the break has been what you needed and you are ready to get started again. Hoping your DH's birthday is lucky for your transfer what a special present to give him.
    @nattie84 - No hun the crinone is more convenient you don't have to lie down at all but I would still use a liner. I have opted for the pessaries this cycle as I dont personally like the cramps the crinone gives me, but when it is inconvenient for me to lie down with the pessary I will swap it for a crinone for that reason.
    Last edited by Heyside; 12-08-2016 at 10:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not good news here only 1 follie grew and is 26mm the other 2 are still 12 and 14mm so waiting to hear from doc but nurse is certain its cancelled
    Sorry to hear hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @brib - Good luck with your scan hun hoping for good news. Yes it can imagine its all been very stressful for you with being away and also trying to run your business x
    @nattie84 - Good luck with your results hun yes this is definitely the nail biting bit hoping for good news. Great that you have recoverd so well x
    @Evelynmoo - Welcome hun, sorry to hear of your loss hope the break has been what you needed and you are ready to get started again. Hoping your DH's birthday is lucky for your transfer what a special present to give him.
    @nattie84 - No hun the crinone is more convenient you don't have to lie down at all but I would still use a liner. I have opted for the pessaries this cycle as I dont personally like the cramps the crinone gives me but when it is inconvenient for me to lue down with the pessary I will swap it for a crinone for that reason.
    Oh yes pessaries definitely gross for this @nattie84 but I remember when FF had me on crinone they made me lie down...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh hun so sorry to read this how frustrating after everything you have been through. Look after yourself hun they will use this cycle as a learning curve hopefully for your next cycle. Hope you can start again asap if it is canceled xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Brib so sorry it isn't looking great

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 here's the last test from this morning on my otd. I'm now 11dp3dt and ive just had my blood test. Anxiously awaiting the call this afternoon!
    Attached Images

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bubbles21 For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (12-08-2016),julianicholson  (14-08-2016),lotsathoughts  (12-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looking good @bubbles21 hoping for good result from bt xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbles21 View Post
    @pingc383 here's the last test from this morning on my otd. I'm now 11dp3dt and ive just had my blood test. Anxiously awaiting the call this afternoon!
    Looking good!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET July-August 2016

Well just got my call... There was only 2 mature eggs in the end and only 1 fertilised... Oh well

They say my estrogen levels were super high so at risk of OHSS and my transfer being cancelled. Need to have a BT on Monday to check levels.
    Last edited by nattie84; 12-08-2016 at 12:32.