Closed Thread
Page 8 of 112 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts I am feeling pretty sore and bloated atm 😟 also very emotional lol. I tried going to the gym earlier for a light excersise. .. bad idea lol !!! When is your next cycle planned?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @bubbles21 - Great to know we will be cycling at a similar time hun, I am expecting af on Saturday and they have asked me to go in for a cd3 scan to make sure everything has calmed down from last cycle so will ring on Friday and book that in anticipation. The waiting is the worst but you are nearly there hun, thats why it feels so strange for me to jump straight into another cycle. Before I know it EPU will be here again.
    @babypanda - sorry to hear you are feeling bloated and sore try and take it easy and look after yourself x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies, got the best results today, all four fertilised! @hopeful29 yes we did ICSI, I am doing PGS so we have to for that as well.
    Hope you ovulate soon for FET!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

bubbles21  (06-07-2016),julianicholson  (13-07-2016),Karola82  (06-07-2016),lotsathoughts  (06-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - realised I started a new thread when I should've been adding to this one... Duh! I'm new to all this.
    My first IVF cycle and I'm on day 4 of the Puregon stims. I start Orgalutran tomorrow. I'm nervous and hopeful and everything wrapped in one.
    I wish you all the best success.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cococool For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (13-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Flower78 - Fantastic result hun what a great start x
    @cococool - Welcome hun, good luck with your cycle, all of those feelings are most definitely normal try to take one step at a time x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @cococool Welcome! I'm starting my first Puergon injections on friday. I'm nervous too! Good luck with it all 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside thanks, I've just been reading through the last few days on everyone's journeys and I must say you're all so courageous and positive. So nice to see.
    @Karola82 nice to meet you!!
    So far injections have be all good so hopefully you'll have no problems with them too

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cococool For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (06-07-2016),Karola82  (06-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babypanda View Post
    @lotsathoughts I am feeling pretty sore and bloated atm 😟 also very emotional lol. I tried going to the gym earlier for a light excersise. .. bad idea lol !!! When is your next cycle planned?
    Haha, oh gosh rest up tonight then.

Start injections tomorrow. It's come along quite quickly actually. 👍🏼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @cococool this is the best place to learn and ask questions during a cycle. It makes it easier sharing with people who understand. All the best this cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @cococool this is the best place to learn and ask questions during a cycle. It makes it easier sharing with people who understand. All the best this cycle