Closed Thread
Page 70 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    I'm in sydney hun. Wollongong may be a bit far for me what protocol are you on?
    I'm now on a long protocol with synarel starting next week. Last cycle was an antagonist cycle with Elonva/puregon/orgalutran but it didn't work for me.

I'm with Genea in Wollongong, and my FS Dr R is great and very caring. I am able to get bloods and u/s in Nowra and only travel to Wollongong for EPU, T/F and FS appt if he can't fit me in on his visits down here.

Hopefully this time round works well! Hopefully things get better with your FS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck @jess8383
    Ive been up for hours stressing if they are going to cancel my cycle! Im finding out this morning after my U/S and if they do i gotta drive the looong 5 hours home and back to work tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    My stupid FS reckons pregnyl is out of ones system in 3 days, but her own website says pregnancy tests are run 8-9 days after the last HCG injection!!! She runs BTs 3 days after!!! I'm going to refuse to do a blood test until 5 days after last pregnyl
    Sounds like a plan hun they cant make you have it earlier x

Quote Originally Posted by brib View Post
    Goodluck @jess8383
    Ive been up for hours stressing if they are going to cancel my cycle! Im finding out this morning after my U/S and if they do i gotta drive the looong 5 hours home and back to work tomorrow
    Oh hun big hugs very stressful hope all goes well thinking of you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brib View Post
    Goodluck @jess8383
    Good luck!! Looking forward to hearing your positive news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg I'm going insane!! I'm 9dp3dt and 7 days past 1500 pregnyl trigger. At 4 and 5dp transfer the digital hpt said pregnant then on 6dp transfer it was finally negative so I stopped with the digitals. The frer became very light on 7dp transfer and 5dp pregnyl but it has stayed light and not disappeared. Today i think it's only slightly darker but not much i always use fmu but could it be possible that the digital hpt was positive today because I held my pee for 12 hours where as I only held it for 8 hours a few days ago when it was negative? I'm becoming a crazy person! Can't wait till my blood test on Friday!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbles21 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (10-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbles21 View Post
    Omg I'm going insane!! I'm 9dp3dt and 7 days past 1500 pregnyl trigger. At 4 and 5dp transfer the digital hpt said pregnant then on 6dp transfer it was finally negative so I stopped with the digitals. The frer became very light on 7dp transfer and 5dp pregnyl but it has stayed light and not disappeared. Today i think it's only slightly darker but not much i always use fmu but could it be possible that the digital hpt was positive today because I held my pee for 12 hours where as I only held it for 8 hours a few days ago when it was negative? I'm becoming a crazy person! Can't wait till my blood test on Friday!
    Stay strong! HPTs are so unreliable as to the darkness due to the dilution of the urine. Probably best to try and wait for Friday now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup I will. I'm just hoping it's good that the clearblue digital was positive this morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here are the tests 3 days apart
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had 1500iu 7 days ago

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Pregnyl should have left by now @bubbles21 thats definitely looking good. How do you feel???