Closed Thread
Page 69 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @nattie84 im still in adelaide i have a scan and bloods tomorrow at 10am to find out if they are cancelling it then ill go home if a miracle happens my EPU will be friday! Good luck for yours on Thursday! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brib View Post
    @nattie84 im still in adelaide i have a scan and bloods tomorrow at 10am to find out if they are cancelling it then ill go home if a miracle happens my EPU will be friday! Good luck for yours on Thursday! X
    Fx for u! Thank you

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

brib  (09-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside and hopefull29 it was normal IVF not icsi. They said on the phone this morning next time they will do icsi straight away. What a waste of 7 good eggs.
    @pingc383 I'm 40 next month and it's my first cycle. @Flower78 let's hope one is my golden egg and they can put it in soon.

I was sad I was going to have to wait a cycle but they way I'm feeling it might be a good thing for my body to calm down.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mish239 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (09-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay all systems go! Last injection of Lucrin tonight and trigger tonight at 10pm! Feeling happy again that this journey is almost over!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

brib  (09-08-2016),hopefull29  (09-08-2016),julianicholson  (09-08-2016),lotsathoughts  (09-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nattie how exciting! You're almost there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Thanks hun, I will. I never get and responses to the threads I start, but hoping this my post will generate some response..
    Hopefully you get some good responses from people who can help x

Quote Originally Posted by brib View Post
    Good luck for tomorrows scan and really hoping they dont cancel and epu gos ahead on Friday x

Quote Originally Posted by mish239 View Post
    @Heyside and hopefull29 it was normal IVF not icsi. They said on the phone this morning next time they will do icsi straight away. What a waste of 7 good eggs.
    @pingc383 I'm 40 next month and it's my first cycle. @Flower78 let's hope one is my golden egg and they can put it in soon.

I was sad I was going to have to wait a cycle but they way I'm feeling it might be a good thing for my body to calm down.
    I was going to suggest ICSI if you dont normally use it. Hope it makes a difference for you x

Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    Yay all systems go! Last injection of Lucrin tonight and trigger tonight at 10pm! Feeling happy again that this journey is almost over!
    Great news hun xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 I've never been BFP. God luck with your FET for next week. If one of my eggs make it, it looks like I will be doing FET the week of my 40th. What a present hey. When you do FET do you still have injections etc or do they just monitor you natural cycle and transfer at the right time?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 this is my very first cycle so I pretty much know nothing. My DH and I have decided that we will only keep trying until about Feb next year and then accept the fact we will only have fur babies

Thanks
    Reviews
    @PING 383 I'm unexplained infertility. Just had egg retrevial yesterday for my first cycle. Been trying for 2 years to fall naturally.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mish239 hopefully there won't be a next time but good to know they'll use ICSI to increase your chances of needed. We used ICSI as we only had 4 eggs even though we don't have any MF issues. It's just what my clinic recommended. Out of our 4, 3 were mature and all fertilised. So worked great for us. Will use it in the future.