Closed Thread
Page 68 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbles21 View Post
    Yesterday's was lighter than sundays but today's line is the same as yesterday's

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 my FS gave us a 75-85% chance within one stim cycle (including FET's) our only issue is blocked tubes and I'm 29 so higher percentage. When my first fresh transfer failed she did say not to worry as it's very normal to take a few transfers.

@bubbles21 I don't know much about pregnyl but just wanted to say I hope it's BFP! Still early so would be normal to have light lines

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    I'm having a look to see if there are any worth going to. I just realised Monash ivf is in nsw.. I might try them.. I truly don't know any others or at least haven't seen any reviews on any amazing ones here.. I'll keep looking..
    Maybe start a fresh thread of your own on bubhub hun asking for recommendations of fs in your area. Maybe that way you can also start to understand how the clinic works and what procedures they follow.
    @bubbles21 - Hoping those lines are true bfp as I said natural hcg in your body could definitely explain your ohss being made worse.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think those lines look hopeful @bubbles21! I hope it keeps getting darker the next few days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @nattie84 and @Heyside . Bloods yesterday show my HCG still going up ever so slightly. And I am still bleeding. I have an ultrasound on Thursday. I have come to terms with the fact that it is an unviable pregnancy but I just wish I had some answers as to what is going on. When you are in IVF land you just want to move on and resume treatments again. Very hard position to be in. Wishing you girls all the best for your treatments

6. The Following User Says Thank You to positive vibes For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (09-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, had my egg retrevial yesterday. Whilst under I had an allergic reaction to something and got covered in a rash and puffed up so was gone for longer that dh was expecting! Poor thing was worried. Aside from that they got 11 eggs. Just got a call to say only 2 have fertilized. 2 were no good, the other 7 were good but the egg and sperm are not talking to each other. Happy that means at my age I got 9 good eggs but sad we only have 2 still in the game. Now have to wait until Thurs to see if either make it to day 3.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mish239 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (09-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @positive vibes - I so understand how you are feeling hope you get some answers at your next scan xx
    @mish239 - Oh hun could it maybe be the anesthetist you reacted to? Has it cleared now? 11 is a good number for collection what a shame you only have two fertilised, did you do icsi or straight ivf? Really hoping they are very strong and develop well from here xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

positive vibes  (09-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mish239 great they got 11 eggs. Shame only 2 fertilised. Did they do ICSI or just normal IVF? Will you still have your transfer given your allergic reaction?
    Hoping these 2 embies keep on growing and developing. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mish239 I hope one of the two is your golden egg that becomes your bubba. Will keep fingerscrossed that they both divide well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone today? @brib when is your next test? When will you know what is happening?

This is the hardest part of the whole IVF process waiting for collection on thurs and feeling so bloated, tired and hormonal just want it to be over already..