Closed Thread
Page 67 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @cag14 so sorry Hun. I hope you're coping ok.
    @pingc383 sorry to hear today's appt didn't go so great. I know you've said your on warrens wait list but is there someone else you could get a second opinion from in the mean time? You seem to lack a bit of confidence in your current FS.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (09-08-2016),pingc383  (08-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 good luck searching. I'm with Monash in Melbourne whilst I've found some of the nurses to be a little frustrating all the FS I've dealt with have been fantastic. Apparently they have top notch technology in comparison to some other clinics in Aus. Might be worth a try.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    I'm having a look to see if there are any worth going to. I just realised Monash ivf is in nsw.. I might try them.. I truly don't know any others or at least haven't seen any reviews on any amazing ones here.. I'll keep looking..
    Where in nsw are you? Would you travel to Wollongong? My FS is awesome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pingc I'm sorry your fs isn't really listening to you it must be so hard to put all your trust and your biggest dream into someone who doesn't seem to be trying their best to get you what you want. Hopefully warren will have a cancellation soon! Afm I've been doing frer hpts since I've stopped the pregnyl to see when it leaves my system and this morning 6 days post last pregnyl 1500 there's still a bfp! A few days ago the test was really dark and yesterday it finally got super light so I was sure today it would be negative but it's still the exact same colour as yesterday. How can such a small dose linger for a week! This is so frustrating!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET July-August 2016

Hi ladies sorry for late reply, I'm on camp and don't have the best coverage.
    @cag14 I'm so sorry to read about your result. I hope the next plan of action comes around quickly for you x
    @pingc383 are you in Syd? I went through Mark Livingstone in Genea and loved him. I was recommended him my the gyno who did my laparoscopy and he spoke very highly of him. Look him up! He gave me my DD.
    @brib sorry to hear you may have a cancelled cycle, how frustrating. Especially with all your travel to Adelaide. Keep us updated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pingc I'm in Sydney too. Who's your fs? I actually did a pregnosis test yesterday which the box said it had a sensitivity of 25 and that was positive. Very faint but still positive. That was at 5 days post pregnyl. The frer aren't getting any darker though so I'm thinking my body is just very slow to process the pregnyl. My blood test is on Friday
    Last edited by bubbles21; 09-08-2016 at 07:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here are the tests
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow the photo quality really is dreadful here!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET July-August 2016

Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    Hi ladies sorry for late reply, I'm on camp and don't have the best coverage.
    @cag14 I'm so sorry to read about your result. I hope the next plan of action comes around quickly for you x
    @pingc383 are you in Syd? I went through Mark Livingstone in Genea and loved him. I was recommended him my the gyno who did my laparoscopy and he spoke very highly of him. Look him up! He gave me my DD.
    @brib sorry to hear you may have a cancelled cycle, how frustrating. Especially with all your travel to Adelaide. Keep us updated.
    I'm also with Genea! I was with IVF Australia before and Genea is hands down so much more professional. You really do get what you pay for.
    @bubbles21 is the line getting lighter? May be the pregnyl going out of your system?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (09-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yesterday's was lighter than sundays but today's line is the same as yesterday's