Closed Thread
Page 65 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @brib - Oh hun you must be so confused I suppose thats the down side of not having some of your scans at your clinic. It sounds to me like the 48 follies originally found was your antreal follie count and your fsh needs a boost have they discussed this with you?
    @nattie84 - Great that there are now a few more follicles, hope the bloating eases soon and all goes well for Thursday xxx
    @positive vibes - Oh hun sounds like you have been through it a bit. Hoping the bloods today give you the answer you need. I have been in exactly the same position as you although I had no bleeding. Last November I had a positive result and my hcg was at 60ish from memory, it was slowly rising but not sufficiently. Several scans were done and nothing could be found so Warren did an endometrial biopsy to see if he could locate the sac in uterus hoping it wasnt ectopic as at this point it was definitely a non viable pregnancy but this came up negative too. I continuely had blood tests and scans until it was finally locatated in uterus and officially diagnosed as a blighted ovum. I am really hoping your story is not as long and drawn out as mine and hopefully a better outcome. Big hugs though hun as it is all very hard and awful being left in limbo. @nattie84 is right they just have to rule out worse case scenario x
    @cag14 - Oh no hun how frustrating, I was really hoping for a suprise succes for you. Sounds like you have a good attitude moving straight back into a fresh cycle, hope you get some good success this next cycle. Have you done ICSI and PGD in the past?

Thanks for your well wishes ladies feeling quite chilled at the moment as just happy to get a transfer after our crappy cycle let alone a double one. I know the crazies might set on down the track though x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @brib I agree with Heyside I guess thats the issue with not having scans at your clinic however I would have assumed they would have sent the results to your clinic?? How frustrating. Did they decrease your dosage when they thought there was 48 follicles? Did they not check your bloods earlier too? Sorry for all the questions just trying to help you out with what went wrong.
    @cag14 fx the third one is the lucky one! I am on my third stim cycle..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (08-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep i had bloods done too.. the 48 follies roughly 45 of them were actually from my PCOS so are always there but with the FSH there is a chance of them growing and bursting thats why he only put me on 125 of puregon.. so i only have 4 above 12mm with one being 15mm .. he is keeping my FSH the same didnt change it when i had 48 follies because out of the 48 only a few were growing..

Thanks
    Reviews
    All theyve said is that my blood levels are also not very high so if it doesnt get high enough or my other 3 follies that are 12mm get big enough they will cancel it

Thanks
    Reviews
    The reason they cant take just the 4 follies is because only 1 of them is big enough atm they are hoping the other 3 will grow and my blood level goes up by Wednesday but i cant see that happening when im still on the same amount of FSH

Thanks
    Reviews
    @brib its very interesting what different clinics say/do. Could they not trigger and do IUI? I wonder what the plan would be for the next cycle if this one is a bust? I am surprised they didn't increase your dosage earlier to get those 4 to grow however I guess it may be hard with the PCOS as you need enough stimulation to grow the others but not too much to grow too many...

@PING383 I am doing ok, just a little sore, crampy and tired. Sorry to say it but maybe its time for a new FS and another opinion? I wasted a lot of time with my last FS and had given up hope altogether until I met my current FS who is more than happy to discuss everything I suggest and explain why he agrees or doesn't agree with it. So vastly different from my previous FS who basically wanted me to shut my mouth, not educate myself and let him do his job. He obviously wasn't doing his job correctly as I have found numerous errors that were made whilst discussing with my new FS.
    Last edited by nattie84; 08-08-2016 at 17:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    She said if its cancelled that they do a review to what went wrong and in my case up my meds for my next cycle.. how big do your follies need to be do you know? I really thought they would up my FSH but didn't

Thanks
    Reviews
    She did say tho if its cancelled we would have times intercourse lol weve been having times intercourse for 3 years and hasnt worked ha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brib View Post
    She said if its cancelled that they do a review to what went wrong and in my case up my meds for my next cycle.. how big do your follies need to be do you know? I really thought they would up my FSH but didn't
    Most clinics like them to be around 18-20mm. With the timed intercourse at least you know there is a mature follicle there. With PCOS you don't always ovulate regularly is that correct?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (08-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah i barely ovulate but have my periods every month without a doubt ! I done clomid for 6months and ovulated everytime and still never got pregnant..