Closed Thread
Page 60 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not testing this weekend waiting till Monday. Have the burning sensation a couple of hours after the progesterone in. Slight cramps. I just don't know anymore I keep dreaming the phone call will be a fail

Thanks
    Reviews
    I caved in after thinking about testing all day so I poas. It came out positive definite second line of a little less intense than the other line. So just hopefully all is good and bloods will confirm on Monday

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Finchee For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (07-08-2016),julianicholson  (06-08-2016),lotsathoughts  (06-08-2016),midnite01  (06-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @bubbles21 I seem to not get too many side effects from crinone. A bit of bloating and a rather annoying one- hair loss after being on it for a few weeks. I have tons of hair though, so it's not a massive issue.
    @Finchee yay!!! Congratulations!! A fainter line than the control line is completely normal. Good luck for your BT Monday! 🍾💃🎉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @brib - Sorry my message got you upset hun. Hope you feel better about it today hun just remember what will be will be.
    @bubbles21 - Sounds like you are suffering quite a bit hun it definitely sounds like ohss which is being made worse with the hcg in your system so sounds like a good idea to stop the pregnyl. Just remember that if you get a bfp it can add to symptoms too dur to natural hcg so watch out carefully. With the crinone I do suffer some cramps but think thats progesterone in general so there is no way around that.
    @cag14 - Unfortunately those cramps could be crinone af or pregnancy hang on in there not long now. Good luck x
    @Finchee - Fantastic news on the second line hun hoping for a strong bt result for you now x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Be got mild ohss and I've been told that they won't do a transfer this month. It's my first cycle and I'm so disappointed feeling so sore and tired. Hope I feel better after egg retrevial on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mish239 View Post
    Be got mild ohss and I've been told that they won't do a transfer this month. It's my first cycle and I'm so disappointed feeling so sore and tired. Hope I feel better after egg retrevial on Monday.
    I can imagine you being disappointed after that news hun how many follies do you have? You may not necessarily get the OHSS. It sounds like your clinic is being cautious and thats why they aren't doing transfer either as pregnancy can make things worse. Hope you get some fantastic eggs that fertilise well and make good embies for next month. Thinking of you hun x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats @Finchee on that second line

Good luck waiting @cag14 you have more will power than me. I caved at 9dp5dt

So sorry you'll not get to transfer this month @mish239
    I'm sure that's tough to take. Feel better soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubbles21 Thanks, I am hoping this cycle might be the one, but I am just going with the flow and not putting too much pressure on anything. I am starting back at acupuncture and beginning float treatment so hopefully it all works.

Sorry to hear you are so ill, that doesn't sound good at all, I hope you get some relief and feel better soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 16 follies, my estrogen levels are to high. They said they don't do transfer for levels over 1500 and I'm at 1900. Fingers crossed I get good embries to freeze

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mish239 View Post
    I have 16 follies, my estrogen levels are to high. They said they don't do transfer for levels over 1500 and I'm at 1900. Fingers crossed I get good embries to freeze
    Oh hun very disappointing, every clinic has such different policies and procedures too there would be no chance of me ever getting an estrogen level under 1500. They have nothing to go on with it being your first cycle also hoping you definitely get good frosties xxx