Closed Thread
Page 58 of 112 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well they want me in adel at 9am monday for another ultrasound and will tell me 100% when my EPU is and if they will fresh transfer or freezebut the chances r highly unlikly for a fresh transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @lotsathoughts.

I have been having the burning sensation again down there and feels like liquid is coming out but nothing. Bring on this damn test Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pingc it's 4 weeks and 2 days pregnant so 2 weeks and 2 days post retrieval

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats lotsathoughts! Those are amazing numbers

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbles21 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (05-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How long has everyone remained bloated and crampy after retrieval and transfer? I'm 4dp3dt and I'm still so bloated and very crampy. Plus I have this horrible permanent stitch in my side for the last 2 days and a strong pain at the top of my stomach. Can it be from pregnyl or something? I'm soo uncomfortable even walking hurts. I don't think I have ohss as I only had 15 eggs retrieved

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm having my egg retrevial on Monday. Had a scan tomorrow and I have 9 good size follicles in my right and 6 on my left. They are happy with those numbers. Only thing they said though is my progesterone levels might be getting a bit high. Not sure what that means but hope it doesn't ruin my retrevial. I'm so tender at the moment and tired. Is that normal?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @lotsathoughts! What a great HCG level!
    @bubbles21 I felt pain for a week after one of my EPUs and I only had 4 eggs! 15 is still a lot and your ovaries will be big for a while. Hopefully it settles down soon, if it's really bad maybe call the nurses?

AFM we got our PGS results and we have two normal hatching blasts! I'm so happy with that. I was going to go straight into a FET but they mentioned an endo scratch- anyone done one?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (05-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383
    I only transferred one. Last time with DD my HCG was in the 400's at 4 weeks exactly so I guess when it doubles and I'm 4 weeks and 2 days it could possibly still be one. Will find out 31st August at my scan

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (06-08-2016),pingc383  (05-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @brib - Oh hun so sorry that you think your transfer will be canceled. Maybe at this point try to focus on getting some really good eggs and making some beautiful embies. It will be really good for you to get a good batch of embies to freeze ready for the future. Although I know your focus is a transfer. I never get symptoms either with lots of follies, the most I have had is 29. Try and prepare yourself to prevent ohss with lots of protein, tomato juice, pear juice, hydrolite and sustagen. Hope it works out really well hun x
    @lotsathoughts - Fantastic news hun so happy for you. 745 is a fabulous number too you must be very happy 😊
    @cag14 - Hoping its good news for you hun no af is good news. Did you say you may poas over the weekend?
    @bubbles21 - Last cycle I was really bloated hun for most of the tww, each cycle seems to be different. Hopefully it eases hun but keep up with the protein and extra fluid.
    @mish239 - Great news on your EPU hun, that sounds like a good number. Hopefully that progesterone settles are you planning a transfer this cycle as thats when a high progesterone can be an issue.
    @Flower78 - Fantastic outcome hun you must be so happy with 2 normals. I have had the scratch procedure twice along with a lipodal flush. Warren recommends it the cycle before a transfer and its done on cd21 I think so means you dont have to wait too long. I read up a lot before gaving mine and it seams to really improves chances of implantation.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Flower78  (05-08-2016),lotsathoughts  (05-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks ladies for all your support 😊

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

mish239  (05-08-2016)