Closed Thread
Page 54 of 90 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside @Flower78 Yes, that makes sense and thank you. Good analogy in regards to the coloured balls. I'm almost 37, DH is 38. I'm going to go for the next cycle and hope we get some good coloured balls. You're lucky you have your DP to help and donate.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cococool For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (04-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nattie84
    I literally have no side effects.. i had that little pain after 2nd injection and now nothing.. i dont even feel or look bloated! Im worried about overstimulating maybe i should be worried about actually getting some! Lol goodluck! Mines at 1.30 ah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brib View Post
    @nattie84
    I literally have no side effects.. i had that little pain after 2nd injection and now nothing.. i dont even feel or look bloated! Im worried about overstimulating maybe i should be worried about actually getting some! Lol goodluck! Mines at 1.30 ah
    Some people are just not sensitive than others. Try not to worry before the scan.. Mine is at 7am eek.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats an early scan!! I have to work till 12 quickly get a blood test then drive to portland an hour away for U/S.. when she does it and tells me how many follies say its 15 for example will my fs just cancel my ET straight away for risk of overstimulating or does he compare bloods with U/S sorta thing? I was told they like to see 12 follies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thats an early scan!! I have to work till 12 quickly get a blood test then drive to portland an hour away for U/S.. when she does it and tells me how many follies say its 15 for example will my fs just cancel my ET straight away for risk of overstimulating or does he compare bloods with U/S sorta thing? I was told they like to see 12 follies
    Have you been given a number that they will cancel your cycle at hun? All clinics are different my last clinic was very cautious but didnt actually cancel trandfer until after epu. Warren has said I am likely to always gets lots of follicles so he will take the risk.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside
    All my fs said was he thinks im going to respond well to the stims but maybe too well and didnt give me a number or anything just said if im at risk of overstimulating he will cancel my ET. The nurse i spoke to said they like to see 12

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Heyside
    All my fs said was he thinks im going to respond well to the stims but maybe too well and didnt give me a number or anything just said if im at risk of overstimulating he will cancel my ET. The nurse i spoke to said they like to see 12
    That was always the aim of my old clinic 10-12 eggs, my first cycle with them I got 15 the second time I got 17 and transfer was cancelled. It was a budget clinic though and various dctrs worked as a group doing the epu and whoever you got on the day made the decision. Hoping its a good scan for you and no talk of canceling the transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @cococool I have always done PGD testing with mine got 2 eggs out of 18 then second round 3 eggs out of 10 this one being the last eggg

Thanks
    Reviews
    So today I have had cramps start again and have the weird stinging pain I get when I get my period. Monday is so far away. Going to VIC tomorrow for a weekend away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah they do bloods at the same time and I have them early so we can have the result by mid arvo.