Closed Thread
Page 49 of 90 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I would remain positive you might be surprised

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside you are still in with a good chance! Sucks when things like that happen it makes you feel like things are all over the place.
    @Flower78 fx for the remaining embies!

AFM doctor has increased my gonal from 150 to 200 eek I'm already having enough side affects...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Man I thought I was having a good day then this afternoon the cramps have hit me so bad AF would be tomorrow I am so hoping this sticks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @cag14 - Sorry you may have to wait until September for your next cycle but hopefully you won't need it hun and this embie will stick. The cramping is unfortunately both a sign of implantation and af but definately don't count yourself out yet.
    @Flower78 - Good luck with the 4 embies you have tested sorry to hear 2 arrested. The wait is awful isn't it hun so nail biting.
    @nattie84 - Hoping the increased dose gives you some good eggs.

Thanks for your positive thoughts ladies I don't know if I can even face ringing up for tomorrow though I am dreading have a drop of already with fert rate as its usually after day 3 they all drop like flies. Last cycle we only had 3 embies to test with one normal so can't imagine getting much from this cycle 😢.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET July-August 2016

Hi ladies, hope you are all hanging in there. @Heyside I am sending lots of positive thoughts your way. You only need one. 9 is still a good number.

I need some advice. How long do you normally bleed for after your first failed IVF? I have also had a chemical pregnancy I normally have a 3-4 day period, however this is now going onto 7 days. It stopped briefly yesterday but had returned with cramps today. I feel so drained.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to positive vibes For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (03-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside - your day sounds like it's the last thing you need right now but don't lose hope yet, you have a good EC so you may end up with more than you think fertilised. It's really sounding positive !!
    @positive vibes I bled for 4 days.
    If it's not stopping by now maybe check in with your FS. I'm sure it's fine but speak to a professional .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    positive vibes - my af is only usually very short hun around 4 days, after my chemical though I bled for a little longer and had quite a few clots also. If you are concerned I would definitely speak to someone x

Thanks ladies will ring for fert results today and take it from there might not ring for daily updates this time not sure I could face it. I start my truck load of progesterone support today which is more than usual so best get my head around things.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It goes from one extreme to the next cramping for hours then nothing then cramping again. This 2ww is hard

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cag14 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (03-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww i feel for you cag14! @nattie84 do u still have painful ovaries? I called my nurse yesterday and she said i shouldnt have pain at all just yet because ive only had 3 injections so im going for a early ultrasound friday to have a follie count because of my high egg reserve and pcos shes worried it mayb ohss and i desperately want my ET this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brib View Post
    Awww i feel for you cag14! @nattie84 do u still have painful ovaries? I called my nurse yesterday and she said i shouldnt have pain at all just yet because ive only had 3 injections so im going for a early ultrasound friday to have a follie count because of my high egg reserve and pcos shes worried it mayb ohss and i desperately want my ET this month
    They have settled now maybe mine was just them reacting to the drugs, my doc has increased my dosage as my levels are low so I doubt I would have a high follow count already. Let me know how you go.