Closed Thread
Page 48 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow such a difference with different clinics @nattie84
    Has anyone had ovaries hurting on puregon? Ive only had 2 injections but my right ovary is aching today with pains.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brib View Post
    Wow such a difference with different clinics @nattie84
    Has anyone had ovaries hurting on puregon? Ive only had 2 injections but my right ovary is aching today with pains.
    My ovaries are also aching from the Gonal F. I didn't remember them aching until much later in previous cycles.. I hope that is a good indication that those follicles are growing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope so too @nattie84
    Yeah i was a bit worried because ive only had 2 injections so i was thinking if they hurt already how are they gunna feel in a week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok call me stupid if you want. I just got out of my Ivf appointment to discuss a possible new round of ICSI/PGD noting this is my last egg.
    They told me it would be fine to go ahead off the back of this cycle and they would put the paperwork in.

The procedure has changed since 2013. Back then my eggs were tested at day 3 and you could have a fresh cycle at day 5. Now they are tested at day 5 and not implanted fresh so I would have to wait until September for implant.

Hopefully this eggy sticks so I don't have to do it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    Ok call me stupid if you want. I just got out of my Ivf appointment to discuss a possible new round of ICSI/PGD noting this is my last egg.
    They told me it would be fine to go ahead off the back of this cycle and they would put the paperwork in.

The procedure has changed since 2013. Back then my eggs were tested at day 3 and you could have a fresh cycle at day 5. Now they are tested at day 5 and not implanted fresh so I would have to wait until September for implant.

Hopefully this eggy sticks so I don't have to do it
    Are you with IVFA? The testing at day 5 sucks as you also have to pay for a frozen cycle on top... I am doing it atm with Genea and will have to wait for September for transfer which sucks but they tell me the day 5 testing is more accurate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nattie84 - yeah I'm with IVFA. Wow that sucks that you have to pay the ICSI PGD and frozen cycle as well. Yeah I heard 5 day is more accurate. We might be IVF buddies. Should keep in touch

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My disaster of a cycle continues I am afraid. I only got 9 eggs from 25 follicles and I know I only need one good one but with my usual huge drop off it doesn't look good. To top it off my meds weren't sent to the hospital so Dh had to run down to Warren's room for scripts and sort it at the chemist only to bring it back to the hospital and its all wrong.

Still at the hospital having intralipids its going to a long day I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside so sorry to read this. You poor thing. This whole thing has been so messy for you this time around. I'm hoping it ends in one massive success story!
    Hoping those 9 eggs are super quality and you don't have any drop off.
    What a mess with your meds!! Hope you're DH is sorting them out xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside
    Sorry for your big stuff around its the last thing you need!!lets hope 1 out of your 9 eggs is the sticky one you want x best of luck xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Heyside, sorry to hear that. I hope you still get some good ones. What a messy time for you and so stressful!

I have had four embryos biopsied on Day 3 for PGS, 3 2 cell embies arrested...I just hope one or two hang on to Day 5. Otherwise it will have been such a waste of time and money- I started this process in April!