Closed Thread
Page 46 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubbles21 fingers crossed for you! Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    The cramping has gotten worse and constant. It is pulling on one side but hurts all over and is constant and strong

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mish239 congratulations on 10 follicles - that's great news!
    @cag14 hoping for you that it's just your embryo implanting. Fingers crossed for you and @pingc383

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hope the cramping is a good sign @cag14! I just have no clue if it's worked in my cycles, it's so hard waiting to find out.

I've had good results so far, all my embryos survived thawing, we actually have one extra that they had thought didn't survive freezing last cycle. So we have 7, hopefully they can all be tested tomorrow. I can call for daily updates then get my final results Friday.

I'm on my phone so can't do other personal updates but good luck everyone!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (01-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flower78 hope you get a good number from your 7 embryos.

I hope the cramping is good too. It's been constant on one side like a heavy pulling pain constantly

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubbles21 don't worry it won't have fallen out. I was worried after my transfer too, but they said it can't. It's so far up. Good luck to you
    @hopefull29 wanted to tag you as you've helped me over the last few weeks. Had to share that my cycle seems to have sorted it's self out after pick up, only taken 2.5 months lol. At day 12, had my ultra sound, have ovulated and my FET is on Friday! Time to get excited again, fingers crossed!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crossingfingers For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (01-08-2016),lotsathoughts  (01-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @bubbles21 congrats on being PUPO!!
    @cag14 hope it's a good sign too! I stopped spotting today finally and my cramps have gone. Who knows what that means. Fingers crossed your period doesn't come on Wednesday.
    @mish239 great follie numbers!
    @Flower78 great news so far. Good luck with testing this week!
    @crossingfingers yay for FET Friday! Friday can't come soon enough for both of us (it's my BT!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @crossingfingers - Oh hun sounds like you do have a lot of added stress to deal with with your inlaws people really have no idea what we go through. Fantastic that you have 18 good quality embies waiting for you. Love your new name definitely positive x
    @cag1 - You are strong holding out on the testing hun I always test the day before bt to prepare myself. The cramping and heaviness sounds positive though hun good luck x
    @cococool - Oh hun big hugs, its hard when your expecting more eggs at EPU and sorry about your negative result. So sorry to hear your DH isn't too supportive at the moment through this either. As some of the other girls have said though men definitely think things though and deal with things differently to us though. This article explains it well in terms of fertility too
    https://waitingforbabybird.com/2016/...-like-waffles/
    Dont worry about offloading in here though hun and good luck for next steps x
    @brib - Hope your needles get easier hun sounds like you have a real phobia. It will definitely be worth it x
    @bubbles21 - Congratulations on being PUPO hun, 10 cells is great for day 3. Don't worry it wont fall out my last clinic used to laugh about that after every transfer x
    @mish239 - Fantastic scan hun great news lets hope they continue to grow nicely x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    AFM - I have had a crappy day 😢. I was up all through the night waking for injections and tablets so absolutely shattered. I then had a 2 hour journey in the car to my clinic this morning at 6am for a bt to check my trigger worked as it was a lupron trigger. Drove the 2 hours back only to get a phone call later in the day to say results show I am not starting to ovulate yet but may have had bt too early so had to do the 4 hour round trip again yhis afternoon. On top of that the anesthetists office apparently sent me forms via email for tomorrow that I haven’t received and the hospital has been trying to get in touch with me all day to sort out plans for tomorrow. Just hoping this trigger has worked or I dont know what will happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside where do you live? That's a long drive. I hope all works for you Hun