I had my scan this morning and I have around 25 follies in total but the problem is they are varying in size from 12mm to 21mm. Warren has said that the epu can be pushed out until Tuesday and he has a plan of injections for me to try and allow some of the smaller ones to catch up. I am to expect that some will just be too immature. I trigger with lucrin and a small amount of pregnyl Monday morning at 12.15am 😴 for a 1pm EPU on Tuesday. I spoke about my concerns with the lucrin trigger after bleeding a little on a previous cycle so Warren has ramped up my progesterone and estrogen support after EPU so hopefully that will hold things off again. The good thing is with a Tuesday collection the pgd testing can be done.