Closed Thread
Page 4 of 112 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks @Bundleofjoy before this FS my other FS had no interest in doing a laparoscopy for me and said I was still young and that wasn't a concern and they "assumed" I had PCOS which in the end I didn't even have. I have learnt very quickly if you don't feel right with your FS to move on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah definitely I did the same thing early on with a FS and found another who is awesome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bundle of joy by natural I mean no drugs. They work with my natural cycle as I ovulate on my own normally. So no drugs until transfer day, then start crinone gel on day of transfer. Good luck with your FET. How many embies do you have? Is this your first FET?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 that is fabulous having a drug free fet. I wasn't even told about it. I think my fs generally does estrogen tablets prior to transfer as a rule of thumb by what he was saying to me. I ovulate on my own but very sporadically so that is why we always missed the mark on ttc. Yes, this will be our first and last fet as we only ever got the 1 frozen embie 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies joining this thread from the May/June thread. Just received my offical bfn from the last cycle this week but quickly got in for an emergency appointment with my fs Warren and it has been decided we will do another fresh cycle with icsi and pgd testing. We were lucky with timing as my af is being delayed further using provera so I can start on the synarel, will stop provera next Wednesday and await af from there. Hoping this is a lucky cycle for us all xxx

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (01-07-2016),julianicholson  (01-07-2016),SurferGalGC  (01-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    For those who have had synarel before, any tips for minimising the bad taste? I'm starting it tomorrow but have read it leaves an awful taste

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @bubbles21 - I have taken it for 4 fresh cycles now and several FET's and yes it does take some getting use to. I have heard a drink of milk after sniffing it can help. I seem to have got use to it now though and stress more if I dont get the taste in the back of my throat wondering if I actually sniffed it right haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bundle of joy. I'm lucky and have a regular cycle ranging from 29-34 days but on average 32 days mist months so FS is happy to try for a natural FET first. Only downside is tracking a LH surge at home along with some extra blood tests. Also makes it harder as I can't plan it out really, but happy to be drug free until transfer day. We only got the one embie too. So hoping this is my first and last FET too. I think if it doesn't work this transfer I'll give my body a month or two off before going into another stim cycle.
    @Bubbles I found a mint once that taste kicked in helped but after a week or so I got used to it. Once I didn't get the taste and worried it didn't work but I think I was a bit congested. I just drank water with it too, as heyside said milk is supposed to be good, I'm dairy free but water did the trick for me. 😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    Now everyone is here?!?!

Too many threads!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (02-07-2016),hopefull29  (02-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, it looks a like everyone has been on such a difficult journey. I have been doing this for a few years now and still find it very confusing. Especially when everyone is on different treatment plans. Sorry if I ask if I ask stupid questions, but it is all so complicated sometimes.

@babypanda What is natural killer cells? I haven’t heard of this before.

@bubbles21 I am also on synarel this cycle. To be honest I would prefer to inject than do the nose spray. I would have my breakfast directly after taking it to try and get rid of the taste. I also allow myself one coffee a day and it helped get rid of the taste. Try different things the first few mornings to see what works for you.

@hopeful29 Thanks for the clarification on a natural FET. I was thinking maybe the FET I did wasn’t natural because I still used the crinone gel. Lets hope this transfer is a little more relaxing for you.

@Heyside I am really sorry for your BFN. No matter how many times we try and prepare ourselves it is still heart breaking. Is this the first time you have done pgd testing?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kristy838 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (02-07-2016),hopefull29  (02-07-2016)