Closed Thread
Page 39 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @nattie84 yay to AF. Glad you can get started now!
    @mish239 welcome. I think this can be normal. Being your first cycle it's a bit of a guessing game to see how your body resounds. Good luck!
    @bubbles21 hoping for an awesome fertilisation rate. I had 9 follies but only 4 eggs with my cycle and only 3 were mature.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nattie84 yay to AF. Glad you can get started now!
    @mish239 welcome. I think this can be normal. Being your first cycle it's a bit of a guessing game to see how your body resounds. Good luck!
    @bubbles21 hoping for an awesome fertilisation rate. I had 9 follies but only 4 eggs with my cycle and only 3 were mature.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Do we have something equivalent to a reproductive endocrinologist in Australia? I see references to RE a lot on the USA forums..
    I've read somewhere that a FS is equivalent in Aus, I could be wrong. I work in health and have never heard of a reproductive endocrinologist before here!

AFM, I start my second cycle mid August. I'm starting a long cycle on synarel around the 15th followed by daily puregon as I had a poor response last time from Elonva.

For those that don't know me (I've been quiet for a while and was new prior) I have 1dd who is 5, naturally conceived. We've had 2 MC prior til her and 1 chemical since. We started our IVF journey in Jan this year and started first cycle in May which was cancelled. We had a male factor diagnosis originally but since then my AMH has dropped from 14pre IVF to 10 now. So I guess we both have issues now. I'm 32. I'm excited but nervous as I don't want another cancelled round!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do we have something equivalent to a reproductive endocrinologist in Australia? I see references to RE a lot on the USA forums..
    Dr Kelton Tremellon is

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hess8383 Good luck! When's your round due to start?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    @hess8383 Good luck! When's your round due to start?
    Thanks! I'm starting synarel around the 15th August I think, with injections about a week after that. It's a whole new protocol for me so hopefully this one works! Fingers crossed EPU should be in about 5 weeks.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jess8383 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (30-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside - I was very keen to do PGD and that was the first thing I asked her about when I had my consult. She said there was literature out there that PGD caused other problems and that's why they don't do it. She's very convincing.. She also won't do 5 day testing because she says a lot of embryos don't make it to 5 days. Yes, another couple of months and I'll b 40.
    The next available appointment with Wazza was in April next year. I asked to be on the cancellation list. Hopefully they'll get a cancellation soon.
    I think it's my DH's DNA damage (15%) and my lack of cervical mucous preventing our chances of conceiving naturally or its my old eggs..
    I'm dying to hear Wazza's protocol for me... !!
    It's interesting how all doctors have their opinions..

Our 1st IVF we got something like 13 follicles with 7 mature, 4 fertilized 2 day 5 A grade embryos, one chemical and one BFN.

2nd IVF doc suggested PGS and we got 16 eggs, 6 mature, 6 fertilized which was much better but when we did PGS we only got on normal.

So now doc says we should def do PGS again and I am terrified that if we don't we will just have multiple chemicals or a child with issues.. But I am also scared that we could potentially be discarding good embryos. Doctor says that the testing results have a small amount of error but not much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nattie84 - you're getting a good number of eggs and good quality embryos.. I don't understand what the problem could be.. Have you guys done karotyping tests or a more extensive sperm analysis?
    Yep done all that.... Nk cells all normal also, I think my hormones are just a little out of whack. I also have endo which is finally gone from chinese herbs now so hopefully this cycle will be a success.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @PING I got my period yesterday and started my gonal f yesterday.

I was seeing Lilly lui for over six months and I think her herbs helped get rid of my endo.. I am now seeing a local chinese herbalist who is just as good as Lilly is very expensive maybe $400 per week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are also doing a long down protocol this time in the hope of getting more mature eggs

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

mish239  (31-07-2016)