Closed Thread
Page 38 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 it's good when you can look back and know the cramping was implantation cramps. It's just a waiting game. It's so crazy and stressful.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cag14 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (29-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 in 2013 I had one cycle of ICSI PGD getting two eggs tested ok out of 18. One was transferred for a natural fresh cycle and failed. Second one a FET and failed. I then went for another ICSI PGD 20 eggs collected 3 tested ok. I then suffered OHSS so had to cancel my natural fresh cycle and do a FET. This was successful.

I then have used one egg 2016 with a FET failed and am currently 2ww with last egg FET.

Up to you if you go again but it worked for me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cag14 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (29-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    @hopefull29 it's good when you can look back and know the cramping was implantation cramps. It's just a waiting game. It's so crazy and stressful.
    Yes I'm there right now cag, not know what is what. Period or implantation? Still have another week until BT. How about you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've just had my egg retrieval and I'm a little disappointed. At my last scan 3 days ago I had 20+ good size eggs and today they only collected 15. I'm sure not all of them are mature and out of the mature ones not all will fertilise so feeling a bit bummed. The lab will call me later today to tell me how many were mature and again tomorrow to tell me how many fertilised

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I'm new to this so hope I'm in the right post. Doing my 1st cycle of IVF and day 4 into my gonal F injections. Had a blood test this morning to see how things are going and just got a call from my clinic to say nothing is happening. Now have to up my injection from 250 to 450 and then go on Monday for blood test and scans. Really worries I'm not responding and won't be able to continue. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @lotsathoughts - I hope you manage to keep busy this week and keep your mind off things xx
    @pingc383 - 4 embryos is very risky hun I think most fs would refuse that especially as some of the embryos can split and give multiples. I know you feel your chances have gone down due to the grading but that is not necessarily the case as the chromosomes have not been tested. I would definitely ask for 2 to go back we did a double transfer back in April and may ask for one again in the future. Good luck hun x
    @bubbles21 - Sorry to hear you are dissapointed with your numbers at EPU. So frustrating when you were expecting more from the scan. Hoping the lab phone with good news with maturity and fert rates. Thinking of you hun hope you are not in too much pain x
    @mish239 - Welcome hun don't worry to much that you have no action as yet. As this is your first cycle they have no idea how you are going to react so will be taking things slowly, its the best way so you don't over stimulate. Good luck with it all and ask away if you have any questions x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (29-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Heyside. I will up my shots and hope Monday's tests will show some improvement.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mish239 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (29-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    @jeb8303 - thanks hun. I can't sleep for some reason.. I've had insomnia for the past 3 days.. That's the usual symptom when AF is on her way!
    Re your failed cycles.. Has your FS given you any indication why? I know it's hard for them to know exactly, but have they run every test under the sun or suggested a dufferent protocol or anything?
    Hi hun

as per my signature we first thought it was MFI then we changedclinics in 2014 (first clinic only went to 3 days not 5 days) and them taking it to 5 days we still only got B grade embryos and a lot of fragmenting.. Basically told in 2014 that we would likely need an egg donor. I was not prepared to accept it then and took it very hard. Decided I wanted to try again in 2015 and so my Dr changed my protocol and had me on testosterone gel for 2 weeks before starting meds.. They thought I was going to get heaps of eggs (normally average anywhere from 12-16) as I had about 20 follicles but they only got 8 however from that 8 they were able to freeze two perfect AA grade (our first ever) embryos (they thought I was going to get OHSS so they did a freeze all) however one survived the thaw and the one that was transferred didn't implant.

it was then at that point that I was able to accept that for us to have our family we would need an egg donor. We hadn't told most of our family exactly how many cycles we had done so they were surprised and sad for us as well of course.

My beautifyl 29 year old, mum of 4 cousin offered to be our egg donor. We were due to start this month (after having done all the mandatory blood tests and counselling) but she got tonsillitis so we are kicking her cycle off in August and we will hopefully have frosties to transfer in November.....

wow sorry for the long winded story!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @mish239 I've had my levels pushed up before. They'll learn how your body reacts and get it just right. Good luck xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    @Heyside - you're right, I think they'll only do 2.. But if nothing has taken to date and my FS refuses to believe the pregnyl is still in my system, I have no hope of trying to find another way.. I'm sure she'll tell me it's a bad batch of eggs and to keep trying
    I think you may be right I think the pregnyl might still be in your system obviously we all have individual systems which will process the drug at different speeds. Only way you can makesure though is waiting longer for bt next time - something tells me that woukd drive you crazy.

I think putting 2 back is a good plan but unfortunately I think it does come down to luck and finding that one good embryo. Thinking about it again did you say you were nearly 40? Maybe pgd testing would be a good idea so you are not wasting time on embryos that definitely won't make it. Hard decision to make though if your fs doesn't do the testing, when is your appointment with Wazza?