Closed Thread
Page 36 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @cag14 I second what the others have said about hatching blasts. My DS came from a beautiful blast that wasn't hatching at Day 5. I transferred a really good grade hatching blast this year and BFN. Some embryos are slower- I've heard girl embies are often slower too for some reason!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @hopefuture - So sorry to hear you are experiencing a chemical hun. It does seem pretty early yet to think about changing fs unless you feel he/she is not dealing with your issues and pushing forwards with a new protocol. Maybe it would be a good idea to plan a wtf appointment to assess where to go from here and see if your fs any new ideas. I am also 36 and we started ttc no.2 when I was 32 we tried ovulation induction for a year before moving onto ivf. With my old fs we did 2 fresh cycles and 3 fet's with no result apart from one chemical. We decided to move on as my old fs had no new suggestions and we kept being referred to as a 'difficult case'. My new fs is a little more pro active and willing to take risks which is what I need. We have done 2 fresh cycles and 1 fet with him, our first fresh cycle resulting in a blighted ovum, we are hoping our 3rd fesh cycle with him brings us better results, we are now testing the embryos also. Good luck hun x
    @Lovebubs77 - Good lyck with your transfer hun hoping this is your lucky embryo x
    @hopefull29 - Good luck for todays results hun hoping that number is nice and high and reasurring x
    @pingc383 - The fact that the frer is the same colour is promising hun as you would have thought it would have got lighter if it was just pregnyl. How many days past transfer are you now? Can you post pics of yesterday'sand today's frer's? I suppose nothing is definate until bt tomorrow, not long to wait now x

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (28-07-2016),hopefuture  (28-07-2016),Lovebubs77  (28-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 thanks again Hun x
    @Heyside thanks Hun. X

I agree with heyside pingc383 hopefully the same colour lines are a good sign, post a pic. IC are too unreliable to go by i think, trust the FRER.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 Yes my only issue is tubes and hashimotos disease which is being treated my husband has had 2 children in his previous marriage and I have one child with him also. We have decided to take a break and spend some time with his family in Lebanon so we will do a few rounds there and if that fails I will come back and do some more testing in Australia. I'm only taking prenatal vitamins and my husband is taking multi that has good effect on sperm so no other supplements. They told me 2 of my embryos were grade 1 and the last one that was a chemical was a grade 2. I am thinking of doing PGD in Lebanon as it cheaper so may as well see if my embryos are the problem.
    Last edited by hopefuture; 28-07-2016 at 12:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 - good luck today baby dust to you

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cag14 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (28-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    I did a frer and IC this morning. Yesterday's HCG was 39 (after pregnyl injection night before). I'm just not sure why I'm not getting two lines that match in colour with HCG of 39. Anyway, FRER second line was same colour as yesterday and IC was slightly darker than yesterday. I don't know what that means. BT tomorrow.

If HCG doubles every 2 days, does anyone know how long it takes HCG to halve? Is it also 2 days?
    I found this which may help, yes you are right it says it takes 28 hours approx. for HCG to reduce.. When did you have your pregnyl shot and how much?
    Last edited by nattie84; 28-07-2016 at 16:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did anyone experience worse cramps after FET ? Is it this progestrone? I had it last FET and in 2013 I just don't remember it being like this ? I'm sorry ladies I sound annoying

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @cag14 - The good thing is hun is that unless you did an ovulation induction fet where you stimulated the ovaries its unlikely to be cramps from ovulation. It could be a positive sign of implantation but coukd just as easily be your body reacting to the progesterone. The fact that it is different than you have had before is also a good sign, good luck hun x
    @pingc383 - So sorry that the most recent test is lighter hun I hope you are still in with a chance. I suppose you will have definate confirmation tomorrow either way, good luck hun hope you get your miracle still x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @cag14 thanks Hun. Cramping after et is completely normal. This time I had period like cramps the day of and day after my FET.
    @pingc383 I hope you get a nice surprise for tomorrow's BT. Good luck! I'll be thinking of you. Sucks tonight's test is lighter Hun, I hope it's just the pregnyl that's lighter and you're still going to get awesome results tomorrow. Not all ladies get dark lines.

I had my beta done today. Results were positive! Super excited that I'm pregnant finally! HCG 128, progesterone 65. Seeing my FS tomorrow to discuss our next steps but at this stage 2 more blood tests weekly then a scan at 7 weeks.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (28-07-2016),lotsathoughts  (28-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @cag14 thanks Hun. Cramping after et is completely normal. This time I had period like cramps the day of and day after my FET.
    @pingc383 I hope you get a nice surprise for tomorrow's BT. Good luck! I'll be thinking of you. Sucks tonight's test is lighter Hun, I hope it's just the pregnyl that's lighter and you're still going to get awesome results tomorrow. Not all ladies get dark lines.

I had my beta done today. Results were positive! Super excited that I'm pregnant finally! HCG 128, progesterone 65. Seeing my FS tomorrow to discuss our next steps but at this stage 2 more blood tests weekly then a scan at 7 weeks.