Closed Thread
Page 35 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 we saw the egg on the screen and the scientist said it wasn't hatching.

I am wondering if non hatching eggs work the same as hatching or if hatching is better?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think it shows that it is ready to go and is a good sign that it's continuing to develop @cag14 but not necessary (before ET) for success

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (27-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @cag14 - Good luck hun congratulations on being PUPO. Just remember just because it wasn't hatching at transfer doesn't mean it won't hatch later. A fertility nurse once said to me embryos are like children they all develop at different stages. I transfered a fully hatched blast last cycle and it didn't implant at all so hatching doesn't mean everything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the embryos that I have heard that have worked were hatching on FET for a 5dt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    Hi ladies just had my second FET this year today so 2ww will find out the 8th August. The egg wasn't hatching I am wondering if it will take still.
    Apologies for the thread jumping. I have had 3 pregnancies resulting in 1 DD & 2 miscarriages due to chromosomal abnormalities & all came from fresh day 2 transfers. I've had a number of FETs at both 3 & 5 days & a fresh 3 day & they have never worked. The embryo can definitely implant even if not hatching! Best of luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lovebubs77 I'm sorry to hear of your journey. What are your next steps?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I am currently experiencing a chemical pregnancy on my third transfer. My first two did not implant. These three were from my first ivf round I just wanted some advice. Should I take a month off and get a second opinion and more testing or are three transfers from one round not enough and should I try one more round to see if its just a matter of not the right egg? A little history to make your advice easier, I am 36 and have had a child but lost my only tube due to an ectopic and I have also naturally had a chemical and a blighted ovum before my son was born.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Karola82 congrats on getting 4 frosties!

@postive vibes sorry to hear Hun. So did they say it was a chemical pregnancy? We all naturally have HCG of 5 or below.
    @pingc383 I've learnt this week that the IC aren't as sensitive as they claim and very very unreliable.
    @cag14 all the best for the TWW crazies. Hoping it goes quickly for you. My frostie wasn't hatching and I'll find out tomorrow how successful the transfer was. So far it's looking v good with plenty of positive pregnancy tests. Was yours a natural or medicated cycle?
    @hopefuture just wanted to say welcome. Sorry I can't answer your questions I'm pretty new to IVF.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

hopefuture  (27-07-2016),positive vibes  (28-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    @Lovebubs77 I'm sorry to hear of your journey. What are your next steps?
    Funny you should ask...I'm in the waiting room about to do another 2 day transfer! Added quite a few supplements to try & improve egg quality so hopefully this one works!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    @Lovebubs77 - I might ask my clinic to do a 2 day transfer.. Maybe it will work for me..
    Initially I was all about the 5 day transfer & ended up doing a 2 day transfer because of Easter public holidays & it worked. My FS & I both agree that for me, the embryos are better in than out. I think you've got to try different things to find what is best for you. Good luck!