Closed Thread
Page 33 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes the 5 hours is a killa expecially having to organize work and have the day off..
    With the lucrin do you girls still get to have your ET? My FS said if i need lucrin they will cancel it and freeze them all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @brib - Welcome hun, good luck for this first cycle, ask away with questions this is a great thread. Gosh the 5 hr trip sounds like hell and here is me complaining about my 2 hour trip. I am similar to you hun and there is always the worry of overstimulation (OHSS) due to my pcos. I have used the lupron/lucrin as a trigger in the past and my transfer wasn't cancelled but my progesterone had to be upped to counter act the injection. I think some ladies in the thread are using the lucrin for a different reason and its used to down regulate before starting to cycle is that right @nattie84?
    @positive vibes - So sorry to read you think it is all over hoping there is still a chance hun good luck x
    @nattie84 - Hope you start to feel better hun and the antibiotics kick in. Hope af turns up soon x
    @PINGc - The IC sticks can be very unreliable on picking up hcg hun, where as the frers can pick hcg as low as 6. Dont give up hope, I know its easier said than done, if you do get earlier bloods then huge good luck hun. The problem is though the bt may pick up your pregnyl so will that be a true result?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

brib  (27-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my scan this morning and not much has changed since Monday, I have a couple of follies at 16mm but the others are all smaller. So looks like an epu on Monday or Tuesday if we can push it out that far for pgd. Not the best situation but have to deal with what we have. My menapur dose has been upped but keeping puregon at the same dose. Next scan on Saturday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Heyside yeah when my FS said about lucrin all he said was if i need the lucrin the ET would be cancelled and frozen..
    I have PCOS too .
    I really hope it all goes to plan so i can ET in the next 3 weeks!
    So so nervous about the injections i have a phobia of needles and just the thought of them makes me weak but its something i have to get through and live with if i want a bubba Thanks so much for the support it helps alot knowing everyone knows what its like

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had my embryo transfer this morning on FET cycle, just moved to this group as had BFN from my cycle in June. Fingers crossed it will have good outcome his time... Now on to my 2ww blood test not till 8th Aug.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brib View Post
    Yes the 5 hours is a killa expecially having to organize work and have the day off..
    With the lucrin do you girls still get to have your ET? My FS said if i need lucrin they will cancel it and freeze them all
    That is confusing to me?

@Heyside yes I am doing a long down regulated cycle with Lucrin from day 23 of my cycle. Then I start Gonal F after I get my period. The waiting sucks doesn't it?!
    @Finchee good luck!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

Finchee  (27-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @brib - Its hard getting a cycle just right with the pcos hun hang on in there if you find its a long drawn out process to get things just right. The injections definitely get easier hun stick with it. Yes we have all been there and know exactly where you are and can relate unfortunately people in real life just don't get it sometimes.
    @Finchee - Congratulations on being PUPO hun hope all goes well in your tww.
    @nattie84 - You are using the Lucrin to down regulate your cycle which means it switches off your ovaries before stimulation. In the past I have used Lucrin as a trigger, so it triggers ovulation without the use of hcg (which can cause ohss). When its used as a trigger though it again switches off the ovaries so they cant produce estrogen and progesterone to support a pregnancy. Thats why some fs will do a freeze all cycle where as my fs just added more estrogen and progesterone support to help the embie implant.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Finchee  (27-07-2016),lotsathoughts  (27-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside that makes sense, thanks for explaining

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (27-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry yeah use lucrin as a trigger if my FS is worried about OHSS and freeze all embros instead of transferring one

Thanks
    Reviews
    @brib why does your FS think you may over achieve if it's your first cycle?