Closed Thread
Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,

I'm also jumping over from the May/June thread.

I had my first IVF ICSI cycle in June. Unfortunately resulted in a bfn. We have just one frostie so hoping to have fet in July/August (will most likely be August now)
    I'm meeting with the FS tomorrow to work it all out.

Wishing everyone successful cycles!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (28-06-2016),lotsathoughts  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kristy838 here's to being hormonal AND pregnant soon. Too much practice at just being hormonal 😂
    @hopefull29 good luck tomorrow with your FS. You'll feel better after getting a plan and asking some questions. x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (29-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kristy838 I'm not sure of the exact day I'll be starting. I was supposed to start taking the pill last Monday then synarel next Monday but my bt on Friday showed I had high oestrogen levels, 734. That's unmedicated and i hadn't ovulated yet. So they said not to start the pill because I was just about to ovulate and to go back for another bt this Friday and start synarel if I've o'd. But the odd thing is I was only on cd20 when that bt was done and ive never in my life had a cycle shorter than 40 days, and usually closer to 60. I don't even ovulate half of the time because it looks like I have pcos so I HIGHLY doubt the high oestrogen levels meant I was about to ovulate. I did some research and apparently pcos can cause you to have high oestrogen levels without ovulation happening and when I asked the nurses what would be happening if the next bt showed it hasn't happened yet, she said I'd have to get another bt and keep waiting. So feeling a bit frustrated because I know my body and don't think I'll o soon. Hopefully they won't make me keep waiting!
    Last edited by bubbles21; 29-06-2016 at 22:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all I hope its ok for me to join this thread as I just started ICSI day two of injections and every tablet under the sun due to a Moderate amount of Natural Killer cells. My husband and I are on our second cycle with a different FS who is taking a much more aggressive approach which is good. I already forgot how much stress this is but pushing on to hopefully get a amazing end results.

Reading the posts before I completely understand the want to be a Mum, its been such a hard journey for me and I have had the many friends who have had "the accident babies" and I am still sitting here four years later waiting for my turn.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babypanda For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (29-06-2016),julianicholson  (29-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @babypanda good luck with your cycle, I hope you have minimal side effects and produce a good number of follicles and an equally awesome number of embryos.

I was wondering how your NK cells were diagnosed and what medication you are given to treat it? My FS is exploring this as one of the reasons I have recurrent m/c. I had never really heard of it before....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to the ladies that are also on the May/June thread as this will be a double up but thought I'd update in here also.

I saw my FS today who is happy for me to go straight into a natural FET this month. I'll speak with her nurse tomorrow to get my official plan and have a blood test and if that's all good I'll be having my transfer in a week or two. We only have 1 day 5 compacting embryo so hoping it's a success.
    My FS couldn't shed much light as to why my last transfer didn't implant as the embryo they put back was a really strong good looking one. Just said it was bad luck and it can take a few transfers for my body to accept it.

I'm pretty happy and excited to be doing a natural transfer. Going to feel so easy compared to all the hormones last month.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (30-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubbles21 hope your BT shoes an ovulation soon so you can get started. Waiting is the worst part of the whole IVF process I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefull29 View Post
    Sorry to the ladies that are also on the May/June thread as this will be a double up but thought I'd update in here also.

I saw my FS today who is happy for me to go straight into a natural FET this month. I'll speak with her nurse tomorrow to get my official plan and have a blood test and if that's all good I'll be having my transfer in a week or two. We only have 1 day 5 compacting embryo so hoping it's a success.
    My FS couldn't shed much light as to why my last transfer didn't implant as the embryo they put back was a really strong good looking one. Just said it was bad luck and it can take a few transfers for my body to accept it.

I'm pretty happy and excited to be doing a natural transfer. Going to feel so easy compared to all the hormones last month.
    Hey hopefull29 😊 I'm doing a fet in aug. What do you mean by natural? Or do you mean just less drugs like no injections? I'll be doing estrogen tablets prior to transfer and progesterone supp afterward.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by julianicholson View Post
    Hi @babypanda good luck with your cycle, I hope you have minimal side effects and produce a good number of follicles and an equally awesome number of embryos.

I was wondering how your NK cells were diagnosed and what medication you are given to treat it? My FS is exploring this as one of the reasons I have recurrent m/c. I had never really heard of it before....
    Thanks so much, already feeling so tired and getting headaches but hopefully its all worth it.

I had a laparoscopy and they took a biopsy of my uterus. I am on a few different medicines, steroids (dexamethasone) is one of them and then I will start blood thinners (clexane) after egg retrieval (more injections ... joy ). My FS also has me doing a intralipid infusion on Tuesday.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babypanda For This Useful Post:

Bundle of joy  (30-06-2016),julianicholson  (30-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babypanda wow you've been through alot. I've heard of NK cells before but never delved into the treatment of it. You're doing great! It's amazing what we do as women I swear!!