Closed Thread
Page 25 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah @pingc383 it's weird how every cycle makes you feel different things. Hope you feel a sense of calm soon X
    @nattie84 you add the @ sign then write the name for tagging.

AFM just leaving EPU now. Got 14 eggs. Won't get too excited though as my quality isn't usually that flash. And apparently the first four eggs didn't have blood in the fluid of the follicle which doesn't show great blood flow. Only need one good egg so hoping there's one in that haul.
    Doing 8 IVF and 6 ICSI which is new for us. Usually all ICSI.
    Now to get home and relax. My favourite part

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (20-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @lotsathoughts - Fantastic number at your epu hun and as yiu said you only need 1, I know exactly what you mean with not getting too excited with the egg quality issue. Definately relax and recover you've done the hardest part now, good luck x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (20-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies let me test @lotsathoughts why are they doing some isci and some normal IVF?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (20-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET July-August 2016

Very good @nattie84
    Last time 7 of my eggs disintegrated at insemination so are very fragile. The embryologist said they'd want to do ICSI for at least 4 to get data and I guess see how my eggs are travelling. So they settled on 6/8.
    We'll see how it all worked out tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 are you on any meds? I think some meds can have these side effects. Try to not let it stress you. Easy to say I know.
    Also dr Google really is evil. Last cycle I couldn't stay off it but it just creates so much stress. Happy to say so far I've not googled a thing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 are you on any meds? I think some meds can have these side effects. Try to not let it stress you. Easy to say I know.
    Also dr Google really is evil. Last cycle I couldn't stay off it but it just creates so much stress. Happy to say so far I've not googled a thing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to all those who are pupo! Very exciting! Lotsathoughts that sounds like a great number fingers crossed you get some great quality eggies! AFM, I had my day 9 scan and blood test this morning and feeling pretty bummed. My lining is still not think enough and I only had I think 10 follies which were smallish. I have pcos so I was expecting a lot more the fs has increased my dose of gonal f and I'm going to continue taking luveris then I have another scan and blood test on Friday. She said she's expecting epu to be on Wednesday next week. Does that mean I won't have any more than 10 follies because they would have started growing by now? I don't know why the scan is only 2 days away, surely there can't be that much progress in just 2 days. And then no scans until epu so how do they know it'll be the right time. So confusing and just not feeling good about this cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubbles21 I think at day 9 that's still pretty good as there is a few days to go. I think as a protocol they usually scan every second day don't they?
    @lotsathoughts thank you, we always do ICSI due to make factor so I was just wondering.

What a drama filled day I have had... So trying to stay stress free is very hard,. Had two clients I nearly told to get effed as they were being really rude then had a call from the hubby to say a work colleague of his has a sick kid with whooping cough so we should get tested aaah my bestie has a 4 week old bub that I saw on the weekend also, then had to go and get tested (need to wait 3 days for results) and then I got the vaccination also . I was going to wait cause I didn't want to overload my body with more drugs if I didn't have to but now I feel guilty for not getting it before and I hope my besties bub will be ok..

What a day sorry for the long post

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 you're not on any progesterone? I had spotting after my first transfer but I think it was left over from EPU. From what I understand spotting is more than normal after an et.
    Progesterone can also cause it. Given its not bright red I really wouldn't stress. Your body doesn't need any extra stress right now. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @bubbles21 - I wouldn't worry too much avout your scan today hun. I have had cycles like that before and as I have continued with increased dose injections both the lining and follicle numbers have improved. Hopefully it works out that way for you. If I were you I would have the scan on Friday and if things aren't quite right ask for another one Monday before you trigger just to makesure all is good.
    @nattie84 - Gosh hun sounds like a very stressful day hope you all get the all clear with the whooping cough and you have a better day tomorrow x
    @pingc383 - Sounds like you will have the sticks at the ready come monday good luck x

AFM - Just had more spotting today, day 2 of injections so frustrating firstly I cant loose the lining and now it won't stop. Hoping it sorts itself as the injections start doing their thing.