Closed Thread
Page 24 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    @positive vibes - my BT is on 29 July.. My transfer was yesterday... Are you also taking pregnyl maintenance injections?
    No injections, just Crinone and Progynova. Trying to push that doubt out of my mind and keep positive. I didn't have any symptoms when I did my IVF injections and ended up with 20 follies. Are you going to POAS or wait for the test. I said I wouldn't but I bet I will cave! Haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies - sorry I can't reply individually I'm on my phone at work and it's a pain on my phone

Cycle has been pushed back to next month as my donor has tonsillitis and is on anti-biotics for 10 days so best thing to move it but by golly it's frustrating

best of luck for this month ladies and gents

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jeb8303 For This Useful Post:

positive vibes  (19-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 i dont mind answering my agg, I am 29 they haven't given me much advice other then just rest. @Heyside they have said that I am not at that stage yet to have it drained, I have to keep a eye on my weight every morning and advise them if I start vomiting or struggle to breath. They want me in for another scan next week, I would have thought they would be scanning me every few days but I guess they know what they are doing ?

Thanks everyone else for you kind words, hoping to be recovered soon and feel human again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh bummer @jeb8303 I'm sorry your cycle has had to be pushed back. More waiting. Hope you've got lots to distract you in the meantime.
    @babypanda hope you start to feel better soon.
    @PositiveVibes I convinced myself with DD that I wasn't pregnant because I had none of the symptoms described on here. In the last couple of days I had sore breasts but apart from that, nothing. Try keep positive.
    @pingc383 you are very early into your tww so you might not feel anything. Try keep yourself distracted (I know harder said than done). Good luck, it can be extremely trick to stay sane in the tww but you can do it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (20-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg I got food poisoning yesterday. I was up literally all night vomiting. I went to the gp first thing this morning and got an anti nausea injection which helped for a little bit but now I'm starting to feel sick again for anyone that's had it, how long did it last? I'm supposed to go for my day 9 blood test and scan tomorrow so I'm praying I'm not up again all night vomiting because if I am I won't be able to drive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Pingc try and stay calm Hun. I'm really clueless with this stuff as this is my first cycle. I hope your ok. It could still be from the EPU. I had brownish blood at my ET (my FS even mentioned it). That was 4 days after.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @positive vibes - The tww is hell on earth hun it sends me crazy! Hope you can try and stay strong! I usually test the day before bloods I like to be prepared.
    @lotsathoughts - Thanks hun yes lets hope it grows thick from here, maybe the full moon is causing some funny business haha!
    @sickoftrying - Sorry to hear of your bfn hun. Take some time out for yourself and good luck with your FET.
    @jeb8303 - Sorry to hear your cycle has been pushed back it must be so hard after waiting to get started.
    @babypanda - Hope things ease then hun and it doesn't get to the point they need to drain it, look after yourself x
    @bubbles21 - Oh hun the food poisoning sounds awful, hope you feel ok for tomorrows scan x
    @pingc383 - You did the right thing stopping the tea hun but try not to stress yourself out over it too much. As for the bleeding it could definitely be left over from EPU as it sounds like old blood. Just keep your eye on things and if it gets worse ask your clinic to up your progesterone to cover yourself.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (20-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Sorry I can't seem to keep up with this group. It moves so quickly.
    @sickoftrying sorry to hear today's result. Hope your FET is a success and you're coping ok.
    @jeb8303 sorry to hear your donor is unwell but best to wait until her body is well enough for her to give you the best quality eggs. There's so much waiting involved in IVF let alone with a donor too, frustrating!
    @babypanda hope you're on the mend soon!
    @bubbles21 hope you get over the food poisoning. Yuk!
    @pingc383 stay away from dr Google! Spotting the day of/ day after ET is completely normal. Brown blood is old blood I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. Did your clinic give you any paper work the day of ET? Mine does with what to expect. Spotting for 2 days is normal.

Hope every one else is travelling along ok.

I had my FET Saturday so currently 3dp5dt feeling positive still. I've been getting some random twinges in ovaries/uterus obviously hoping its implanting but I'm using crinone too so could be that. BT is on the 28th.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (20-07-2016),julianicholson  (19-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys how do you tag people? I am hopeless.

Arrh day 7 of Provera (last day) and day 3 of Lucrin feeling rather crappy today.. Almost vomited this morning and was sweating profusely in my PT this morning.... I haven't even started on the hard stuff yet (Gonal F) hah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @nattie84 - Hun to tag people just put an @ infront of their name ☺. Hope you start to feel better soon that doesn't sound good.

AFM - Started my injections yesterday with the puregon and did my first menapur this morning. I haven't used the menapur before and its definitely more fiddly I stressed so much over getting the dose right where as the puregon pen does it all for you.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (20-07-2016)