Closed Thread
Page 22 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    So just did the transfer. Of the 9 that fertilised, 6 were good ones and the other 3 were forming abnormally... At least I have some to freeze.. Now the wait begins...
    good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    I have around 22 follicles, 9 are over 17mm. EPU is booked for Wednesday and I'll trigger tonight with Lucrin. Getting to the pointy end
    Good luck!

OMG this thread moves so quick! I got the call I start my Lucrin injections tonight woot woot bring on three and a half weeks of injections.. Need to remain positive as I am doing a long cycle and I struggled through two weeks of injections in a short cycle.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (18-07-2016),lotsathoughts  (18-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @nattie84 I hope the week's move quickly for you. I sometimes struggle between planning things to keep me busy and wearing myself out.
    Hope the first Lucrin goes well!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

nattie84  (18-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on day 7 of gonal f and had a blood test this morning to check my lh levels. The clinic called me back this afternoon and said the levels were low so I have to start luveris tomorrow with the gonal f. Has anyone taken luveris before? I'm still not exactly sure what it does

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm only on 112.5 of gonal f!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    Hi everyone thought I'd jump back in here and see who's about. If there's any faces still here from Jan-March.

I was on synarel from End of Jan & had our first egg collection in March & embryo transfer on the 22nd March which resulted in a bfp. We were stoked as DH & I had been trying for 3.5 years. Everything was going great had NIPT result come back well. 12 week u/s showed everything how it was meant to be. Doppler at home throughout showed an active Bub with a good HB all the time up until the night of the 16/6 when after not feeling movement since before lunch we couldn't find her HB on the Doppler at home (even my midwife friend) so a phone call to our Ob first thing on the 17/6 she insisted we go in first thing to her office for a scan which unfortunately showed our princess so still and no beating heart. I was induced on the 17/6 and delivered our baby girl, Charlotte Rose, sleeping on the 18/6 at 7.07am.

We aren't doing IVF ATM as we are still waiting on results as to why this happened when everything was so perfect but hubby and I have discussed we will look at doing a FET in October if we have all our results back by then (due to see our Ob who is also our FS Sept 2nd).

So as this will be our first FET I was wondering if you lovely ladies can tell me what to expect. FS said last time round if we were to do FET they'd do it with my natural cycle with progesterone. Does this work as well as a medicated cycle?

Thanks
    @MaybeBabyIVF I am so sorry for your loss, what a beautiful name. Glad to hear you are so positive. I have done all of my FET as natural cycles with no meds. My 2 FET's have both resulted in BFP's which have unfortunately miscarried (but this is due to another issues we just found out about). I personally love natural FET as it is closer to what 'nature' intended and my body responds far better than when i have been medicated.

In terms of what to expect every clinic and every FS is different. I haven't used progesterone in the past for FET but I am pretty sure I will be next time and it is usually in the form of a pessary or a cream. At my clinic I start having blood tests from day 10 of my cycle to pinpoint ovulation, I usually have a blood test every two days if numbers are increasing or every 3 if they are really low. As soon as my levels surge to indicate ovulation I have one more blood test to make sure levels are coming down again and then I have my transfer 5 days after that. I hope that helps...

Good luck with everything and keep us in the loop xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to julianicholson For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (18-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sickoftrying try to stay positive, these symptoms can definitely be implantation symptoms. I hope you get the BFP you have been searching for. Keep us in the loop and I hope you start to feel better soon. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Team,

just thought I would give you all a wee bit of an update. As some of you know I have had facial numbness since my last stim cycle which hasn't subsided. I finally got to see my neurologist today. It was all very very interesting, I have 7 lesions on my brain - white matter not grey so don't freak out. Interesting enough these lesions can be linked with recurrent miscarriage. Luckily if the blood test comes back positive for this condition then all i have to do to reduce risk of miscarriage is take an aspirin a day (in the grand scheme of thing pretty darn easy). So my facial numbness hasn't necessarily been resolved but i might have some answers re: miscarriage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @Juliannicholson what an amazing discovery! Hopefully the aspirin works and you get to keep the next BFP. It's so interesting how so many things can impact pregnancy. Good on you for persisting and finding an answer

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (18-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your lovely msg and thoughts @julianicholson. I think it was too late for implantation? Was on the 7th day after transfer. Was bright red and the tiniest amount in the world, all together the size of maybe a thumb nail.

Preg blood test tomorrow. I've got a slight back ache but nothing major. I'm so damn scared, when I did cycle tracking I was less nervous as there was less expectation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @nattie84 - Great news you can get started hun, its hard to keep sane throughout it at times isn't it, good luck x
    @bubbles21 - The last 2 cycles I have done I have needed to add in the Luveris due to my lh being low which can effect the quality of the eggs so its good they are adding it in for you. This time my injections have been changed up a little and I will be doing slternate doses of menapur and puregon, the menapur has the lh in it so hopefully my levels won't be low this time.
    @julianicholson - wow hun thats really fascinating that they have found the lesions on your brain thst may be causing miscarriage, the brain is such a complicated thing! Its good that they think it can be easily sorted with asprin though.
    @sickoftrying - Good luck for tomorrows bt hun hope you get a nice suprise.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (19-07-2016)