Closed Thread
Page 21 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck @sickoftrying hoping it's not period symptoms. Fingers crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi am bit worried,my wife have ivf treatment,after 11day,started little bleeding,have anyone have experience this before....thanks....wisdom by name

Thanks
    Reviews
    Same with my wife,but finger crossed,it will all end with praise!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 yeah it's really ****ty but I can't do anything about it really..

I feel bad for her that she is unwell as she's had a pretty hectic month and she's doing me a favour but I feel really sucky for us too because even though we aren't planning on transferring until November I really just want to get this part done so I know we have something to transfer.

Having no control over ANY of this is actually really hard. Harder than I thought it could ever be

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on being PUPO @pingc383! Good result with your embies with some to freeze.
    @MaybeBabyIVF I'm so sorry you lost your little girl, she sounds beautiful. I hope they have some answers for you. I did a natural FET twice, just bloods to check for ovulation. I didn't have a trigger shot, just had transfer 5 days after ovulation. One cycle I had an ultrasound at ovulation to check lining. Then progesterone pessaries post ovulation. Good luck hun xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (18-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great result @pingc383 !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @jeb8303 - So sorry to hear your donor is sick hun and this might set you back slightly its frustrating when you can do is wait.
    @MaybeBabyIVF - I think I remember seeing you around the threads hun. So sorry to hear about your little girl I can't imagine what you have been through. Such a beautiful name you chose for her.
    I wish you all the best in your future FET hun I hope all goes well from here.
    @sickoftrying and @wisdomfine Welcome to both of you, don't automatically think the worst with the bleeding it could it possibly be further implantation?
    @pingc383 - Congratulations on being PUPO hun, fantastic news you might get a good number to freeze also. I hope your tww is stress free.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (18-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am not sure if the grading is done the same at my clinic @pingc383. My last pgd tested embryo was a 7bb - the seven standing for it being a fully hatched embryo and the 2 b's standing for the grading of the inner cell mass and trifectoderm. I am sure the scientists will have transfered the embryo with the best possible outcome hun. Is it the fragmentation that worries you? I have heard of lots of ladies becoming pregnant and having beautiful babies which started out as not so good looking embryos.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jeb8303 you have every right to feel frustrated. It's hard when it's your own body but there's an extra level when there's another person to consider.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have around 22 follicles, 9 are over 17mm. EPU is booked for Wednesday and I'll trigger tonight with Lucrin. Getting to the pointy end

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (18-07-2016),julianicholson  (18-07-2016)