Closed Thread
Page 20 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 I wont be doing a transfer this month, all are going to be freezed, I was upset at first but to be honest I don't think my body would handle much atm. @Flower78 thanks, hopefully I am back to normal next week @Heyside the clinic have just said panadol and rest. I was on pain killers but that gave me constipation 😟

2. The Following User Says Thank You to babypanda For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (18-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes good advice @julianicholson need to rest more and take it easy. Feeling shattered today

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (15-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @julianicholson - Great news that you ovulated hun snd can go ahead with your biopsy hopefully it will give you answers.
    @lotsathoughts - Sorry about your scan again hun and epu being put back. Hopefully it won't cause too many issues. Great that your lining is the best it has been x
    @babypanda - Hope the panadol and rest helps hun, sounds like you are definately going through it x

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (18-07-2016),lotsathoughts  (16-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic news @pingc383 you must be so happy what a good result. Hopefully they will grow and develop nicely from here ready for transfer and freeze.
    Have you goy male factor issues seen as you did picsi? We are thinking of using it this cycle even though DH has no issues as we seem to have major chromosomal issues which is more than likely my eggs but thought it would be good to makesure DH side of things is definitely ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 - Yes its definitely nail biting times waiting to see what happens between now and transfer, when do you get your next update?
    It seems we are in a very similar situation to you and your DH in regards DH not having any issues but we have decided to do the PICSI this cycle. We have to do icsi anyway for the pgd testing so may as well choose the sperm scientifically instead of how they look. Good luck hun hope it brings good results for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh 😩

My donor messaged me - she's literally due to call the clinic tomorrow to tell them her period has started (light bleeding today) and she is sick 😳😳

Fever, sore throat, aches and pains, chills THE LOT!

looks like our donor cycle will be being pushed back by a month.. It already has been because the Dr was on bloody holidays last month and I had this feeling something like the would happen

I am not sure I can deal with having NO CONTROL over any of this 😳😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone thought I'd jump back in here and see who's about. If there's any faces still here from Jan-March.

I was on synarel from End of Jan & had our first egg collection in March & embryo transfer on the 22nd March which resulted in a bfp. We were stoked as DH & I had been trying for 3.5 years. Everything was going great had NIPT result come back well. 12 week u/s showed everything how it was meant to be. Doppler at home throughout showed an active Bub with a good HB all the time up until the night of the 16/6 when after not feeling movement since before lunch we couldn't find her HB on the Doppler at home (even my midwife friend) so a phone call to our Ob first thing on the 17/6 she insisted we go in first thing to her office for a scan which unfortunately showed our princess so still and no beating heart. I was induced on the 17/6 and delivered our baby girl, Charlotte Rose, sleeping on the 18/6 at 7.07am.

We aren't doing IVF ATM as we are still waiting on results as to why this happened when everything was so perfect but hubby and I have discussed we will look at doing a FET in October if we have all our results back by then (due to see our Ob who is also our FS Sept 2nd).

So as this will be our first FET I was wondering if you lovely ladies can tell me what to expect. FS said last time round if we were to do FET they'd do it with my natural cycle with progesterone. Does this work as well as a medicated cycle?

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, just joined this for the first time today so learning how it all works.

I've just had my first IVF transfer and am days away from the pregnancy blood test. Due to a tiny bit of red blood and back ache, it seems like period symptoms and I'm fearing the worst I hope others are having happy results!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MaybeBabyIVF thank you for sharing this forum with me to talk to others going through the exact same thing.

And I am truly so sorry to hear of your loss. I cannot begin to imagine how that feels. All my fingers and toes are crossed for you as you move through this journey!! Xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sickoftrying For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (17-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @MaybeBabyIVF it breaks my heart to read you lost your little girl. I'm so sorry, you must be heartbroken. What a gorgeous name xx

It sounds like you have a good plan of action with you FET. I always need drugs to get myself ovulating so can't offer any advice on a natural cycle with just progesterone.

Xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (17-07-2016)