Closed Thread
Page 18 of 112 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I haven't had my transfer yet. It'll be in 2 weeks and I'll be transferring 1. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flower78 which clinic are you with? I have to wait 5 weeks for my PGD results
    @pingc383 I am hoping I have a pain free cycle!!! Don't stress.

I had my first provera tablet today and picked up all of my meds, geez there is a lot!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (14-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nattie84 I did PGS with my last stim cycle and it only took 8 days for my results to come back (it was meant to take 10-14).

I am with Repromed and they do in house testing. I would be asking why the testing takes so long. Good luck with everything and I hope this cycle works well for you.

Are you planning on doing a fresh transfer and then PGD'ing the rest? We just did PGS with all and then did an FET the following month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by julianicholson View Post
    @nattie84 I did PGS with my last stim cycle and it only took 8 days for my results to come back (it was meant to take 10-14).

I am with Repromed and they do in house testing. I would be asking why the testing takes so long. Good luck with everything and I hope this cycle works well for you.

Are you planning on doing a fresh transfer and then PGD'ing the rest? We just did PGS with all and then did an FET the following month.
    Did you do day 5 or day 3 testing? My doctor just told me that there was a long wait and we are doing day 5 testing.

We are going to do a freeze all and test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nattie84 we did day 5 testing. I guess if they are outsourcing the testing the wait would be longer as several clinics would be using the same lab. Or if they are doing PGD then that does take longer because they need to do a full genetic screen, looking for specific genes. PGS takes a lot less time because they are just looking at the karyotype to determine that there are the correct number of chromosomes. It is all such a waiting game isn't it. Good luck with it all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 I am no expert in the area of Oestrogen levels reading but a drop can indicate some of the follicles either may not be developing they way they should or could be a lower quality. Realistically it has only dropped 400 which I wouldn't be too worried about (easy for me to say).

I hope you get a good number and they are high quality. Remember if you lose any along the way they wouldn't have been able to give you a viable pregnancy.

I know it is hard to do, but you need to try and relax, trust in your body and your FS. Good luck with EPU tomorrow I hope your results are brilliant and your fertilisation rate is great.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nattie84 I am with Concept in Perth. They seem to do PGS differently to everyone else. I did two cycles to freeze 6 Day 2 embryos. They test Day 3, but are working up staff to do Day 5 soon. The wait is for them to start the thaw and biopsy as they only perform a few per week. The actual genetic test takes 48 hours only so biopsy on the Tuesday, results on the Friday. I wonder why each place is so different?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @pingc383 - Don't worry too much about not feeling much action in your ovaries hun 8 didnt last cycle with 29 eggs it doesn't mean anything it just depends how your body deals with it all. As for the estrogen levels hun it has only dropped a small amount and could just be something to do with the concentration of the blood. Hoping for a good result for you Tomorrow.
    @nattie84 - Great that you have got started and yes its quite scary to look at all the meds together isn't it - very overwhelming x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Thanks bubbles21, me too for you!! How come you have to wait two weeks? Mine is being done on Monday, my transfer that is!
    Because I've just started stims haven't started the pregnyl yet but the fs told me to get 1 trigger and 4 boosters for after epu/et

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by julianicholson View Post
    @nattie84 we did day 5 testing. I guess if they are outsourcing the testing the wait would be longer as several clinics would be using the same lab. Or if they are doing PGD then that does take longer because they need to do a full genetic screen, looking for specific genes. PGS takes a lot less time because they are just looking at the karyotype to determine that there are the correct number of chromosomes. It is all such a waiting game isn't it. Good luck with it all.
    We are doing PGS.. They have their own lab but they are super busy that's why it takes so long.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (15-07-2016)