Closed Thread
Page 17 of 90 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @PositiveVibes I took the day off after collection as I was a bit sore. I generally felt okay 2 days after.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Karola82 the Ganirelix is nasty, I sometimes get red and itchy after using it. Sometimes it helps to leave it out of the fridge for 15-20 minutes before injecting to get it up to room temperature. In terms of the bluntness, I found by pinching the skin and then 'stabbing' it went in better. Good luck with it all.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to julianicholson For This Useful Post:

Karola82  (13-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

Sorry I have been quiet, I just spent a bit of time reading over all that I have missed, we are a real mixed bag by the looks of things hehe.
    AFM: I am still waiting to ovulate - I normally ovulate at day 18 but it is now day 23 and waiting. I have had to postpone my MRI as it needs to happen after I have ovulated. I had a BT this morning so hopefully I have ovulated. I am just a little bit frustrated as I need to wait for ovulation so all the other testing can be planned. Luckily my FS has said she will speed up my cycle next time. I just hate the feeling of waiting... plus my hormones have been all over the place so mood swings have not been fun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Karola82 sorry I haven't used that one before. Sometimes my orgalutran doesn't go in as easily but other times it is ok.

Hi @Juliannicholson I hope your bloods tell you you've ovulated. It's harder because you've got tests that you're waiting to organise which is frustrating.

AFM had my first scan since being on Menopur and it seems to be going well. Got quite a few growing embryos that are growing at around the same rate which is good. And my lining was around 6 so the nurse said it should get up to 7 which is where my FS wants me to be at least. I often have thin lining...yet DD was created on a 4/5mm lining.
    And my estrogen is is good. In the past it has been low.
    So far so good. Next scan/bloods Friday and possible EPU on Monday which suits me perfectly.
    One hurdle down, many more to come

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (13-07-2016),Karola82  (13-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @julianicholson - Sorry you are stuck waiting to ovulate hun we have to wait enough through ivf without the delays. Even more frustrating when it postpones testing you are waiting for. Hope it happens soon x
    @lotsathoughts - Great news on your follies hun hopefully they continue to grow nice and evenly and the lining improves. Good luck for Fridays svan and hopefully epu Monday x
    @pingc383 - Great news that you are booked in for epu hopefully bloods look good tomorrow.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (13-07-2016),lotsathoughts  (13-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 my oestrogen has always doubled every two days towards the end! Sounds like a good level so far, hope you get s good lot of eggs. Are you having a fresh transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 - Hoping your bloods look good today x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope you get a good haul of eggs this time! It sounds promising to me!

I'm waiting right now 👎
    My embies will have PGS in August then I'm hoping to have a FET straight after.

Thanks
    Reviews
    For those of you having pregnyl boosters after et, how many are you having? My fs said I need to have 4 which seems like a lot. And super annoying as I can't poas lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its definately annoying to have the pregnyl boosters @bubbles21 but if it helps I am always willing to give it a shot. I have a booster on the day of transfer and then two more in the tww so 3 in total. It always puts my test day back as I cant have bt until 7 days after last booster which works out to be two weeks after transfer. I usually poas the day before bloods.