Closed Thread
Page 13 of 112 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope AF arrives soon for you Heyside! It's so frustrating waiting, so much waiting in IVF!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (10-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks @Flower78 luckily it has arrived this afternoon so I can call tomorrow CD1 so will ring tomorrow to book first appointments yahhhhh!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Flower78  (10-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yayyy! Great news xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (10-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 I've never stopped taking it through EPU and egg transfer. If you're on melatonin or dhea that should be stopped

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 - I agree with @Tinachris, the CoQ10 is fine to continue taking. Sounds like a good scan this morning hun I think by Friday those 12mm and 15mm follies will definitely be ready. Has your DH got any male factor issues hun, if not then I would request to do ivf and let nature take its course if that's what you want, I understand they want the best outcome and if you only had 2 last cycle that made sense but if you have 6 or 7 then ask about it. On average they say a follie will grow 1-2mm every day so there is a risk you might loose your 17 but that will be at the benefit of the smaller follicles catching up. Good luck hun hoping for a good outcome for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've heard 1-2mm as well hun, I don't know if they grow more after the trigger but it will mature the eggs so they can be collected. I would think the little ones won't get there but the others should. As Heyside says you might lose the big one.

I got confirmation my PGS testing will start on 1st August. Hoping my cycle stays regular so we can have the results in time to do a FET straight after if we get any normal embies!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (13-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 all the best with your trigger/ epu this week. Exciting.
    My clinic said with our first cycle if 6 or more eggs they like to do 50/50 IVF & ICSI if less than 6 all ICSI. I had 4, but only 3 that were useable so all ICSI. All 3 fertilised. We have no male factors but they didn't want to risk losing any.

Just got my BT results. I'm surging today and will ov tomorrow so FET on Saturday. So excited and so happy my body has ovulated on its own. 😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flower78 - Great that you have a date for your testing hoping you get s good result and you can move straight onto an FET.
    @pingc383 - Yes I think they still continue to grow after trigger.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good news @hopeful29! Good luck for this FET.
    @pingc383 I will do a natural FET this time, which means tracking ovulation with bloods then they thaw the emby 5 days post ovulation (if it's a Day 5 blast) then transfer it. I will be on progesterone post ovulation. I've also done a medicated FET with Synarel to suppress ovulation and Progynova for oestrogen supps, then they transfer when your lining is thick enough. Natural was much nicer (hate Synarel!) but if you don't ovulate normally eg PCOS they usually do medicated.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (11-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flower78 congrats on getting a date for testing and glad you'll get to do a natural FET this time.
    @hopefull29 well done body! Glad it played along and ovulated for you. How exciting that it's happening on Saturday! So soon!
    @pingc383 fingers crossed they've timed it well and you get the best possible outcome. Sounds like promissing numbers. It's so hard to speculate, you never really know until the day. Good luck!

AFM my bloods are fine according to my text from my clinic. I have to say the Menopur is impacting my gut a bit.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (11-07-2016)