Closed Thread
Page 11 of 112 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @pingc383 - No worries hun it can a mind field when you you get started. Its good they are adding in the Luveris if needed hun I need it in my cycles too. When I was ttc DD I always had high LH due to my pcos but now its the opposite problem so not sure what is going on! I had never heard of the Embryogen but have just googled it and it seems very interesting. The asprin is definitely a good idea to help with implantation I am on that throughout my cycle. I am good thanks hun just waiting for af.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Which chemist bubbles21?
    I got them at chemist warehouse

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 I am happy to have af on her way hun as I am waiting to start again on a back to back cycle after a bfn. DD was conceived through ovulation induction things are just a little more difficult yhis time around. Sounds like a good plan to try everything with your xycle hun good luck x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I have no idea tbh if they'll bring on AF or just wait it out. Before IVF I had a massive cyst on my ovary I still had a regular AF but my hormone levels weren't showing I was ovulating so I'm assuming this may be the same. I couldn't ask many questions when my nurse phoned as I was super busy at work and couldn't escape to be private. I'll ask more questions after my results on Monday.
    I was told to test with my opk tomorrow and if the line changes darkness to go for a BT but I think I'm just going to go for a BT anyway to make sure. Don't want to miss it and the opk's are hard to read- basically looks like the colours are exactly the same but the test line slightly thinner. So I figure best to do a BT to make sure. I've gotta go in for another BT Monday anyway so this way they can compare them.
    Hope you're travelling along ok and AF arrives soon so you can get started on your back to back stim. x

Hope all the other ladies are going along good too. Have a great weekend everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 - hopefully you won't have to worry about af hun and you will get good news from your next bt on Monday xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (09-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 My EPU day has changed between my three stims. This one was on Day 17, the other two on Day 13 and 15. I think it's more usual for them to be around Day 14 than later. I find it so hard not knowing the dates too, you can usually get a bit of an idea from the ultrasound follicle sizes, my clinic triggers when the follicles are 16-20mm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When you're talking about epu day, is that your cycle day or day of stims? How soon after af do you start stimming?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hows everyone's weekend going? We had our last scan and ready for EPU on Monday, we just got told due to my progesterone levels being increased they want to freeze all and not do a transfer, Im pretty devesated 😭 knowing I have no chance at falling pregnant this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 I just got my EPU day 16 ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everyone is very individual @pingc383 and also every cycle is very individual. At my old clinic they were very very csutious with me and my dose was kept low due to my pcos and risk of ohss so I could stimulate for up to 17-20 days before EPU. My new fs takes more of a risk with me and is happy to up my dose his thoughts being I am always at risk of ohss anyway so last cycle I had EPU on cd14 and probably only stimulated for around 11-12 days.