Closed Thread
Page 10 of 90 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Flower78 - So your clinic does iys testing in house? How long does it take for results to come back? Mine came back in 8 days this time which I thought was super quick. Oh ok we aren't testing for a particular disorder perhaps the phrase is just being used openly at my clinic and they are actually doing PGS although all the paperwork I signed said PGD also. Sounds like a plan to have a cycle off and relax before transfering. Thanks hun and yes hopefully we get a few to test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think the terms are used pretty loosely! Yes they do the testing inhouse and it takes only 5 days. But I have to go on a wait list to get started. I think they said about three weeks wait

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (08-07-2016),julianicholson  (13-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flower78 congrats on your 3 frosties!

I had my 2nd blood test today, my hormone levels are slowly rising but not enough to predict ov yet. I go back for bloods Saturday & Monday. My cut off day for ovulation is next friday- cd 25 so if I haven't ovulated by then they'll cancel my FET this month. It was always a risk doing a natural FET straight after a stim cycle so I'm just going with the flow. If my body isn't ready there's a reason for it so I'll just be patient and wait it out. Could do without the 3 hour round trip for each bt though.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (13-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

We are about to start our donor cycle this month and I'm so bloody scared, nervous, excited but most of all I hate that I have no control over any of this cycle.

I'm so thankful that my beautiful cousin (29 with 4 of her own kids) offered to be our amazing egg donor

We are due to start the cycle mid-July once her period comes and hopefully we will have bubsicles on ice to transfer in October/November

I'm just still finding it hard to believe I'm still on this journey and yet to have even one of my cherubs to hug every day..

Jen xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jeb8303 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (13-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @jeb8303 wow what a wonderful cousin to do that for you.

I bet it's a lot to process so can understand all those mixed emotions, especially that sense of lack of control. You're so amazingly brave and positive.

I wish you all the best on this journey. Good luck xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jeb8303 welcome Hun. Your cousin sounds amazing. What a lovely thing to do for you. You'll PUPO before you know it. Wishing both you and your cousin a short and uneventful cycle. Exciting!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flower78 - Oh thats frustrating that you have to go on a waiting list for aroynd 3 weeks hun. I think you have the right attitude though taking time out for yourself while you wait sounds like a good plan, hopefully time will fly xx
    @hopefull29 - Sorry to hear you are still in limbo land but its good to know you still have until next Friday to ovulate. Hope it happens hun but as you say if your body isn't ready there is a reason. Would they then bring on af and plan for a natural cycle next month?
    @jeb8303 - Hi hun welcome to the thread, I think we have been in the same threads in the past, sorry to see we are both still here. How amazing that your cousin is doing something so special for you, you mudt be very close and I am sure this will bring you closer together. Good luck with this cycle hun hope you get some lovely frosties on ice waiting for you xx

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Flower78  (08-07-2016),jeb8303  (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg look what I found at the chemist today! I didn't know frer made digital tests. That's so cool! Same sensitivity as the other test but no need to interpret whether there's a second line or not! Can you tell I'm gonna go crazy with poas after egg transfer lol
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha @bubbles21!!! There will be no holding you back now x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its only day 6 hun when they judge every follicle to give off around 1000 level of estrogen they are talking about fully developed follicles ready for EPU measuring around 18mm. I am not sure how estrogen levels are judged on the early stages of a cycle but I wouldn't worry too much yet. Are you having a scan soon ?