Closed Thread
Page 99 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 990 of 1031
  1. #981
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2,348
    Thanks
    3,178
    Thanked
    1,254
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    I found it!! And I'm certainly no v!rgin
    I went to a Coles today and couldn't find it with all the other chocolate so I was a bit peeved and feeling like it really was some mythical unattainable elite chocolate. Especially as they had the icky apple crumble and pineapple (sorry @pointless1!) ones. BUT then by the checkouts they had a Cadbury stand and there was a whole massive box of coconut rough. I couldn't believe my eyes. I demonstrated real restraint and bought only 2 blocks. It does taste like those small round coconut rough choccies. Very yummy.
    I don't know I think everyone is teasing me now - it's a giant Cadbury conspiracy 😭

    I checked at 2 Coles, a Woolworths, a Supabarn and an IGA today and NOTHING!!!

  2. #982
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Country WA
    Posts
    6,898
    Thanks
    3,517
    Thanked
    3,296
    Reviews
    13
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by binnielici View Post
    I don't know I think everyone is teasing me now - it's a giant Cadbury conspiracy

    I checked at 2 Coles, a Woolworths, a Supabarn and an IGA today and NOTHING!!!
    It's so yummy! I bought some last week - didn't realise it was new. I saw heaps in my local IGA today. I could buy you some and send it....but I couldn't guarantee the packet would be full

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

    binnielici  (10-08-2016)

  4. #983
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,202
    Thanks
    237
    Thanked
    785
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    It's so yummy! I bought some last week - didn't realise it was new. I saw heaps in my local IGA today. I could buy you some and send it....but I couldn't guarantee the packet would be full
    I haven't seen it in a couple of years and now it's back its like crazy haha

  5. #984
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    553
    Thanks
    180
    Thanked
    340
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    super angry with DS's baseball club - at presentation tonight they forgot to have a trophy for DS - every other child got presented with one except him - the only kid who was there at every single training & every single game this season & who gives his all (plus angry to a lesser degree that all the other scorers got chocolate & I didn't when I score at all their away games other than when I was in hospital & couldn't)

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to pointless1 For This Useful Post:

    turquoisecoast  (11-08-2016)

  7. #985
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    553
    Thanks
    180
    Thanked
    340
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    I found it!! And I'm certainly no v!rgin
    I went to a Coles today and couldn't find it with all the other chocolate so I was a bit peeved and feeling like it really was some mythical unattainable elite chocolate. Especially as they had the icky apple crumble and pineapple (sorry @pointless1!) ones. BUT then by the checkouts they had a Cadbury stand and there was a whole massive box of coconut rough. I couldn't believe my eyes. I demonstrated real restraint and bought only 2 blocks. It does taste like those small round coconut rough choccies. Very yummy.
    Fortunately since finding & having the pineapple chocolate I haven't wanted it since- that need has gone. Coconut rough on the other hand (why oh why when it is so hard to find by the sound of it)

  8. #986
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,630
    Thanks
    922
    Thanked
    2,881
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am really loving the series 'you can't ask that'. The people on that show are so real, funny, open and I end up with a beautiful warm fuzzy at the end of the show.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

    Tiny Dancer  (11-08-2016)

  10. #987
    TheGooch's Avatar
    TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Winner 2016 BubHubs DIVA Award
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,151
    Thanks
    9,051
    Thanked
    4,713
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Have been online shopping for spring! My first parcel arrived from the US today. 5 pairs of NYDJ over$300 off retail prices! Hooray! I can throw all my old scrappy ones out now!

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheGooch For This Useful Post:

    A-Squared  (11-08-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (11-08-2016),twinklify  (11-08-2016),Wissa  (11-08-2016)

  12. #988
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,852
    Thanks
    3,441
    Thanked
    2,698
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am wondering how @Summer is? Used to see her around quite a bit but haven't seen her for a while. Hope life's treating you well xx

  13. #989
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,480
    Thanks
    548
    Thanked
    702
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @TheGooch online shopping makes us all happy. I'm buying myself something fabulous when I get back to my pre prego weight

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babybeeno1 For This Useful Post:

    Little Miss Sunshine  (11-08-2016),TheGooch  (11-08-2016)

  15. #990
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    532
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked
    240
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGooch View Post
    Have been online shopping for spring! My first parcel arrived from the US today. 5 pairs of NYDJ over$300 off retail prices! Hooray! I can throw all my old scrappy ones out now!
    I just ordered the majority of my DD's summer wardrobe plus half of her winter wardrobe for next year

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Wissa For This Useful Post:

    TheGooch  (11-08-2016)


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Baby U & The Wiggles - Toilet Training Products
Toilet training can be a testing time but Baby U is there to assist you and your toddler with the daunting task of toilet training. With a range of products that can be used at home, on holidays or out & about.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!