Closed Thread
Page 90 of 104 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    I'm so sorry @Marchbundle I hope that you can both find your way again. Relationship endings are so hard so many emotions I hope that you've got some decent support around you IRL for the coming weeks and we'll be here too xx
    Thankyou, you know I was with the father of DD1 and 2 for 10 years, yet this is so much harder and we have been together for just under 3 years. Having a baby doesn't help. I hope I can fumble through this somehow. Either sort things out or end it. Gahh!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Marchbundle View Post
    Thankyou, you know I was with the father of DD1 and 2 for 10 years, yet this is so much harder and we have been together for just under 3 years. Having a baby doesn't help. I hope I can fumble through this somehow. Either sort things out or end it. Gahh!!
    True with your bub being 5 months and all the difficulties that come with that it must make the decision process and everything so much harder. And maybe it feels harder as you have a deeper connection or there is more there? Only you guys will know if there is enough there to work on. Will you guys get some relationship counseling? Sounds like it might help if you're not 100% on things being over.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gingermillie For This Useful Post:

Marchbundle  (02-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    True with your bub being 5 months and all the difficulties that come with that it must make the decision process and everything so much harder. And maybe it feels harder as you have a deeper connection or there is more there? Only you guys will know if there is enough there to work on. Will you guys get some relationship counseling? Sounds like it might help if you're not 100% on things being over.

It might help, I might put it to him, we do love each other very much but he is such a man!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Marchbundle For This Useful Post:

gingermillie  (02-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Am wondering wtf is wrong with me. DD went to sleep 3hrs ago. That's 3hrs I could have been sleeping but I've been stuffing around. Go to sleep you idiot!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to gingermillie For This Useful Post:

Marchbundle  (03-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Am wondering wtf is wrong with me. DD went to sleep 3hrs ago. That's 3hrs I could have been sleeping but I've been stuffing around. Go to sleep you idiot!!

lol make that two.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry Marchie, that's awful. I feel like you're stuck in the same "fight" I hope it works out, I really do. Being a single mum is hard but I know you're strong and a great mum. Whatever happens, mental issues and all you're amazing and deserve a just as amazing partner... You're 3 little darlings do too xx

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reneeharry For This Useful Post:

Marchbundle  (03-08-2016),turquoisecoast  (03-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Reneeharry View Post
    Sorry Marchie, that's awful. I feel like you're stuck in the same "fight" I hope it works out, I really do. Being a single mum is hard but I know you're strong and a great mum. Whatever happens, mental issues and all you're amazing and deserve a just as amazing partner... You're 3 little darlings do too xx
    Thankyou Renee. You are so spot on. The same fight, different day...I have been a single mum before, it's not really where I wanted to be in life but so be it. If that's what happens, I can only do my best. As for men, if we don't work out for good, I think I might just try celibacy and work on myself (I mean fix my issues haha)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Marchbundle View Post
    Thankyou Renee. You are so spot on. The same fight, different day...I have been a single mum before, it's not really where I wanted to be in life but so be it. If that's what happens, I can only do my best. As for men, if we don't work out for good, I think I might just try celibacy and work on myself (I mean fix my issues haha)
    Haha! Good on you Marchie! Nothing wrong with working on yourself.
    We can't control where we end up in life unfortunately. Wishing you all the luck, patience and happiness xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Reneeharry For This Useful Post:

Marchbundle  (03-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Done with my SIL. I tried. Constantly reaching out, trying to arrange a visit and only managed to visit her once (despite it being so much easier for her to come to us) since dd2 was born 9 months ago.
    Cancelling our visit today, after my dd1 was so excited and helped shopping this morning pick out cakes and a present for her cousin, is the final straw.

It's a relief actually. I tried my best. Done.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Miss Sunshine For This Useful Post:

TheGooch  (03-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    Done with my SIL. I tried. Constantly reaching out, trying to arrange a visit and only managed to visit her once (despite it being so much easier for her to come to us) since dd2 was born 9 months ago.
    Cancelling our visit today, after my dd1 was so excited and helped shopping this morning pick out cakes and a present for her cousin, is the final straw.

It's a relief actually. I tried my best. Done.
    I cut communication with my SIL's last year after it became pretty clear they had issues with me.... I will never stop my kids or my DH having a relationship with them but from that point on I stopped facilitating it for them, now DH does all of it, (which isn't much, but maybe they'll realise how much I did) it was a great decision, so freeing not to have to try so hard with them when it clearly didn't work anyway!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (03-08-2016)