Closed Thread
Page 87 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 870 of 1031
  1. #861
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,277
    Thanks
    8,191
    Thanked
    3,918
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    I am still using the old version. But I don't have tabs across the top of the screen?

    Mine looks like this:

    Attachment 83140

    There used to be 'search' just above 'browse' and then a 'people' located somewhere as well.
    Same with harvs.
    My search function disappeared a few days ago on my old version @BH-tech

  2. #862
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,866
    Thanks
    4,773
    Thanked
    4,210
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    on hold with centrelink. enough said.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

    Tiny Dancer  (01-08-2016)

  4. #863
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,233
    Thanks
    1,043
    Thanked
    790
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Super proud of myself for going and getting a blood test done by myself, and not fainting or crying, and still being able to drive myself home. This is a massive improvement!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiny Dancer For This Useful Post:

    pointless1  (02-08-2016)

  6. #864
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,280
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked
    241
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Tech Superstar - Super Star
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    I am still using the old version. But I don't have tabs across the top of the screen?

    There used to be 'search' just above 'browse' and then a 'people' located somewhere as well.
    The old version won't have the tabs across the top of the screen - that's only in the new version.

    I was doing some configuration stuff, and accidentally removed the 'People' tab, however I have now reinstated the tab, so it should appear again once the app refreshes (that should happen within a day).

    As for the 'Search' tab though, I'm not really sure what has happened there. I'm hoping it will appear again once the 'People' tab returns, but if it doesn't let me know.

    Sorry for the mix up - I was only looking at the updated app when I was playing with the configuration, so missed what had happened to the old version. I'll keep that in mind and be more careful for next time!

  7. #865
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,033
    Thanks
    570
    Thanked
    331
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Exceptionally tired and unmotivated today.

  8. #866
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,175
    Thanks
    1,267
    Thanked
    2,579
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BH-tech View Post
    The old version won't have the tabs across the top of the screen - that's only in the new version.

    I was doing some configuration stuff, and accidentally removed the 'People' tab, however I have now reinstated the tab, so it should appear again once the app refreshes (that should happen within a day).

    As for the 'Search' tab though, I'm not really sure what has happened there. I'm hoping it will appear again once the 'People' tab returns, but if it doesn't let me know.

    Sorry for the mix up - I was only looking at the updated app when I was playing with the configuration, so missed what had happened to the old version. I'll keep that in mind and be more careful for next time!
    @BH-tech I can't access the "people" tab either in the updated version of the app. The word is physically there but when I touch on it, nothing happens. First time I did it said something about having to access it from the home screen. Not sure what this means?

  9. #867
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,280
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked
    241
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Tech Superstar - Super Star
    Quote Originally Posted by M'LadyEm View Post
    @BH-tech I can't access the "people" tab either in the updated version of the app. The word is physically there but when I touch on it, nothing happens. First time I did it said something about having to access it from the home screen. Not sure what this means?
    Yes, I have noticed that too - and it's partly the reason I was looking at the configuration last week.

    The 'People' tab in the main menu doesn't actually work, there is a new tab right at the end of the top slider menu called 'People' - which is how to get to the 'People' tab now (in the new version of the app only).

    I'm working with the app team to have the 'People' tab in the main menu removed in the updated app to avoid confusion.

  10. #868
    harvs's Avatar
    harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,994
    Thanks
    6,239
    Thanked
    15,889
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BH-tech View Post
    The old version won't have the tabs across the top of the screen - that's only in the new version.

    I was doing some configuration stuff, and accidentally removed the 'People' tab, however I have now reinstated the tab, so it should appear again once the app refreshes (that should happen within a day).

    As for the 'Search' tab though, I'm not really sure what has happened there. I'm hoping it will appear again once the 'People' tab returns, but if it doesn't let me know.

    Sorry for the mix up - I was only looking at the updated app when I was playing with the configuration, so missed what had happened to the old version. I'll keep that in mind and be more careful for next time!
    Thanks for your help! For me, the search tab is still missing.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

    Little Miss Sunshine  (02-08-2016)

  12. #869
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,175
    Thanks
    1,267
    Thanked
    2,579
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BH-tech View Post
    Yes, I have noticed that too - and it's partly the reason I was looking at the configuration last week.

    The 'People' tab in the main menu doesn't actually work, there is a new tab right at the end of the top slider menu called 'People' - which is how to get to the 'People' tab now (in the new version of the app only).

    I'm working with the app team to have the 'People' tab in the main menu removed in the updated app to avoid confusion.
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1470098830.369872.jpg

    Is this what you mean? Because this is what isn't working.

  13. #870
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,280
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked
    241
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Tech Superstar - Super Star
    Quote Originally Posted by M'LadyEm View Post
    Attachment 83179

    Is this what you mean? Because this is what isn't working.
    At the top of the screen where you have Latest, Subscribed, Participated, etc. you can keep scrolling the bar to the right and you should see 'People' right at the end.

    Can you see that?


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Ro&Co
Share magical moments this Christmas with this gorgeous gingerbread house. Exclusively available in Brisbane, with FREE delivery in Brisbane Metro areas. Each Christmas Centrepiece is unique and made to order, from $240.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Einsteinz Music
Fun & interactive music classes!
Classes are taught by professional musicians! Children are taught the fundamentals of music: beat, pitch, rhythm and tempo through hands-on experience. Click for more details!!!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!