Closed Thread
Page 87 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    I am still using the old version. But I don't have tabs across the top of the screen?

Mine looks like this:

Attachment 83140

There used to be 'search' just above 'browse' and then a 'people' located somewhere as well.
    Same with harvs.
    My search function disappeared a few days ago on my old version @BH-tech

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    on hold with centrelink. enough said.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

Tiny Dancer  (01-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Super proud of myself for going and getting a blood test done by myself, and not fainting or crying, and still being able to drive myself home. This is a massive improvement!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiny Dancer For This Useful Post:

pointless1  (02-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Tech Superstar - Super Star
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    I am still using the old version. But I don't have tabs across the top of the screen?

There used to be 'search' just above 'browse' and then a 'people' located somewhere as well.
    The old version won't have the tabs across the top of the screen - that's only in the new version.

I was doing some configuration stuff, and accidentally removed the 'People' tab, however I have now reinstated the tab, so it should appear again once the app refreshes (that should happen within a day).

As for the 'Search' tab though, I'm not really sure what has happened there. I'm hoping it will appear again once the 'People' tab returns, but if it doesn't let me know.

Sorry for the mix up - I was only looking at the updated app when I was playing with the configuration, so missed what had happened to the old version. I'll keep that in mind and be more careful for next time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Exceptionally tired and unmotivated today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BH-tech View Post
    The old version won't have the tabs across the top of the screen - that's only in the new version.

I was doing some configuration stuff, and accidentally removed the 'People' tab, however I have now reinstated the tab, so it should appear again once the app refreshes (that should happen within a day).

As for the 'Search' tab though, I'm not really sure what has happened there. I'm hoping it will appear again once the 'People' tab returns, but if it doesn't let me know.

Sorry for the mix up - I was only looking at the updated app when I was playing with the configuration, so missed what had happened to the old version. I'll keep that in mind and be more careful for next time!
    @BH-tech I can't access the "people" tab either in the updated version of the app. The word is physically there but when I touch on it, nothing happens. First time I did it said something about having to access it from the home screen. Not sure what this means?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by M'LadyEm View Post
    @BH-tech I can't access the "people" tab either in the updated version of the app. The word is physically there but when I touch on it, nothing happens. First time I did it said something about having to access it from the home screen. Not sure what this means?
    Yes, I have noticed that too - and it's partly the reason I was looking at the configuration last week.

The 'People' tab in the main menu doesn't actually work, there is a new tab right at the end of the top slider menu called 'People' - which is how to get to the 'People' tab now (in the new version of the app only).

I'm working with the app team to have the 'People' tab in the main menu removed in the updated app to avoid confusion.

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week

Thanks for your help! For me, the search tab is still missing.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (02-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yes, I have noticed that too - and it's partly the reason I was looking at the configuration last week.

The 'People' tab in the main menu doesn't actually work, there is a new tab right at the end of the top slider menu called 'People' - which is how to get to the 'People' tab now (in the new version of the app only).

I'm working with the app team to have the 'People' tab in the main menu removed in the updated app to avoid confusion.
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1470098830.369872.jpg

Is this what you mean? Because this is what isn't working.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by M'LadyEm View Post
    Attachment 83179

Is this what you mean? Because this is what isn't working.
    At the top of the screen where you have Latest, Subscribed, Participated, etc. you can keep scrolling the bar to the right and you should see 'People' right at the end.

Can you see that?