Reviews
    I agree - don't worry about PJ's & get the pizza

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pointless1 For This Useful Post:

gingermillie  (29-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyno1onboard View Post
    Don't worry about the PJs. Pizza delivery people will have seen much more embarrassing things than that Friday night is tally pizza night here too but DSS1&2 are at their mums so we had curry. Just not the same
    Quote Originally Posted by pointless1 View Post
    I agree - don't worry about PJ's & get the pizza
    Well you just twisted my arm

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gingermillie For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (29-07-2016),pointless1  (29-07-2016)

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    I am shocked to learn that there are people that don't want to answer the door in their PJs!!!

Do people like stay dressed in their normal clothes until bed time?! This is totally foreign to me...

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (30-07-2016),gingermillie  (29-07-2016),HeavenBlue  (29-07-2016),LoveLivesHere  (29-07-2016),mint80  (29-07-2016),pointless1  (29-07-2016),smallpotatoes  (29-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    I am shocked to learn that there are people that don't want to answer the door in their PJs!!!

Do people like stay dressed in their normal clothes until bed time?! This is totally foreign to me...
    No pyjamas here until bedtime. And then if it's business time not even then

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

babybeeno1  (29-07-2016),gingermillie  (29-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    I'm thinking of getting pizza delivered. I have homemade veggie soup in the fridge but Friday is usually pizza night here. I don't want to open the door in my pjs though lol.
    omg I always open the door in my pjs or super daggy home clothes. who cares what the delivery guy thinks. I'm sure they've seen worse!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

gingermillie  (29-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post

Lol well actually @harvs I generally get in my pjs between 5-6pm I just don't have much call for opening the door to people at night! And it's not so much the pjs as mine are just grey pants and a stripey top tonight but it's having my swingers free underneath that makes me feel super self conscious sometimes I'll go whack a bra on under my pjs so I feel decent if I know I have to open the door haha. But tonight no I did not

12. The Following User Says Thank You to gingermillie For This Useful Post:

harvs  (30-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    omg I always open the door in my pjs or super daggy home clothes. who cares what the delivery guy thinks. I'm sure they've seen worse!

PJ's have stayed on for me and I've had tradies coming and going this week and getting quotes for an ins quote are we sustained damaged to our blinds from the storms we have had.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Uniquey View Post
    (((Hugs))) @HeavenBlue, I remember being told my bub was finally head down, (something I was so hoping for) when I too was attempting my first vbac. I was so relieved in the Middy's room, but once I got home it all sunk in and I felt anxious.
    I just took each day as it came, researched a lot and religiously read the book 'Birth Skills' as I felt like my anxiety was greatly reduced if I felt empowered, the whole knowledge is power thing.

Hope the anxiety settles for you. X
    I too believe that knowledge is where the power lies. I tried to ask some questions about the policies and procedures at the hospital where I will potentially vbac at but because I will have to transfer for this, she couldn't answer all my questions. So now I'm a bit annoyed I will have to wait until very late in the piece to find out what their 'rules and policies' are in regards to vbac at their hospital. I was hoping to start to mentally prepare for different outcomes in relation to various policies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    Yep. I change into my jarmies as soon as 5pm most times if there is no need to go out after then. Lol, something so relaxing about changing into them.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Marchbundle For This Useful Post:

turquoisecoast  (30-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awake, when I really should be asleep.

I can't help it though, it's so quiet and peaceful.